Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria Featherweight Title Fight Targeted for 298

1 Like

Appropriate response #1 Then I’ll get my revenge

Appropriate response #2 You’re grounded! hahaha

Made Up Lies GIF by STARZ

5 Likes

You have to throw AP in there.

You can debate the greatest FW ever. That’s more to do with the person’s opinion. You could argue Aldo based on his run. You can then argue McGregor based on him vaporising Aldo. You can then argue Aldo could have won a rematch if he didn’t let McGregor get to him so much.

That aside, Topuria is clearly very, very good. When you say “adversity” against Emmett, do you mean the trip in the 2nd round? That wasn’t anything.

Yes, there is a huge gap between Emmett and the likes of Volk. But the point is Topuria is not only beating guys, he is destroying them.

Can’t wait the fight. Could go either way, both guys feel it’s theirs.

Was saying the exact same thing in another thread. Topiuria, like Connor when he got his title shot, hasnt beaten a top 5 guy yet but they dod destroy everyone they had faced prior. Connor’s best win to the title was Siver. Topiurias is Emmett. Siver was not close to Aldo or Mendes’ level but Connor still beat them of course. Emmett is no where near Volk.

But timing is on Topurias side with the Volk KO and Volk being on the wrong side of 35 and we’ve all heard the stats on champs of that age. Still, Topuria is still gonna need to elevate his game to beat Volk.

1 Like

UFC’s Ian Machado Garry unbothered by online drama, says ‘MMA community should be thankful’ for him

This Dude ^

I hate this episode already and I haven’t watched a single second of it.

3 Likes

I know right

Then I find out he is training at chute box and rolling with Charles Oliveira, chute box being one of my favourite gyms and Oliveira as one of my fav fighters.

That fucking peanut head has ruined these things for me now

2 Likes

2014 Paolo gonna come and smash Bobby.

Give me 2017-2019 Costa

2014 Borrachina was losing to a nobody on Brazilian TUF

2014 body compared to 2018 body

1 Like

My bad. I’m losing track of time. 2018 he was collecting souls.

BTW
amazing natural progression in that photo. Nothing but hard work and dedication.

2 Likes
1 Like

I like Topuria going into it. If it makes it to round 5, I’ll take Volk.

LFG Geoff and this mtfk Costa!

2 Likes

This mtfk always pulls out.

Must be because his eyes are too close to each other
This is the same guy the pussied out against
Bo Nikal.

Ur 4-2 dude, only way Ur record is gonna get better is if u fight

He currently has more cancelled fights in the UFC than actual fights