Vote for America's toughest president!!

I think I'm going to vote Truman since he nuked two cities.

Teddy and George Washington.

Teddy.

FDR. Haha j/k. I was gonna say Honest Abe but I never knew any of that about Teddy Roosevelt. Phone Post

Gotta be Teddy Rossevelt. Man ran for president a second time, got shot at a rally, in the chest, and continued unsucesfully in his quest for the presidency (a second time). Most people would give up on life, but Teddy went and mapped the River of Doubt in south America, which almost killed him. An amazing feat for any man, much less a man that had accomplished as much as he already had in his life. Phone Post

How is nobody saying Washington? He was made president simply because he had such a great ability of kicking the shit out of brits, thats the definition of badass. He is followed by Teddy.

Let your voice be heard...Vote for the quarter final winners, then stay tuned....

Mike Morris - How is nobody saying Washington? He was made president simply because he had such a great ability of kicking the shit out of brits, thats the definition of badass. He is followed by Teddy.

Because he doesn't have "boxing" or "wrestling" training, that we know of.  I think he's a big underdog, he was fighting killing commanding since he was young til the day he died.  The fighting farmer.  Was at least 6'3 and strong as an ox.  Spent as much time in the wilderness as any of the others if not more.  Barefoot with the Indians.

Reminds me of an article ran in FIGHT! Magazine a while back, entitled, "Executive Power: Four US Presidents that would've loved (and probably competed in) MMA" by Matt Burosh.

Can be read here:

www.fightmagazine.com/mma-magazine/mma-article.asp

Washington, who was at the head of the Virginia militia, talked long and earnestly with Braddock, trying to show him how impossible it would be to attempt to fight these Indians as he would fight a battle where the armies on both sides were trained soldiers.

He told him the Indian way of fighting; how they never came out in battle array; how they always hid behind trees, in bushes, and in swamps.

But Braddock only sneered. "Do you suppose a General in the King's army needs advice from a boy like you?" thought he. And I shouldn't be at all surprised if he said it too.

Now, Washington and his Virginia troops were used to the ways of the Indians, and when they saw that Braddock was determined to set out upon the journey to meet the Indians in the English fashion, they knew only too well what the result would be. Nevertheless they made no complaint, but were ready to start at Braddock's command.

In the first place, there were the Virginia mountains to be climbed, and the rivers to be forded. The English soldiers used only to their level country, began to give out before the journey was half accomplished.

Still, Braddock had not sense enough to see that it would be well to heed the advice of Washington and the other colonists. "Perhaps the Indians can frighten such soldiers as you are," said he, sneering at the colonists, "but they cannot frighten English soldiers."

So they were marching on, in full battle array, drums beating, and colors flying.

Braddock's head was high in the air, and he was very likely expecting to see the Indians advancing in the same manner.

Suddenly, as his army was ascending a little slope with deep ravines and thick underbrush on either side, they were greeted with the terrible war-whoop of the Indians. Arrows began to fly in every direction, men were falling dead about him; still no enemy was to be seen.

"Where are they?" weakly asked the boasting General.

T'he terrible war-whoop resounded on every side. Well might the General ask, "Where are they?" They seemed to be everywhere.

The British regulars huddled together, and frightened, fired right and left at trees and at rocks.

The Virginia troops alone, with Washington at their head, sprang into the forests and into the bushes and met the Indians on their own ground. Washington seemed everywhere present. The Indians singled him out as the especial object for their shot. Four balls passed through his coat; two horses were shot dead beneath him. Braddock was mortally wounded and was borne from the field. Then, when the Virginia troops were nearly all killed, the British soldiers turned and fled disgracefully.

Washington and his few men, seeing they were fleeing turned again upon the Indians, and, by keeping them busy returning his fire, prevented them from pursuing the frightened British regulars.

This battle was a terrible one to the British and the colonists. Nearly all of Washington's troops were killed and a great many of the English; the French and Indians on the other side lost very few.

JFK was one of Americans toughest presidents, however shots to the back of the head are clearly dangerous in any form of combat.

He could have done with Herb Dean officiating in Dealey Plaza that day.

Kakkarotto_san - 
PatrickFreitas - Abe Lincoln. and not because of his presidential role, but for his ability to deal with his insane family and death of his children.

He was also an extremely tough wrestler, one of the best in the country in his youth.

wasn't MR..Lincoln also a pugilist

this is awesome

JDSFTW - Where is that gif from?!?!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/205203/the-tonight-show-with-jay-leno-mma-fighter-takes-on-obama