Vote for America's toughest president!!

That is a great GIF lol.

A vote for the anonymous..

William Henry Harrison fought in several wars, was a national hero and supposedly a pretty respectable grappler in his own right.

To prove his toughness, Harrison delievered an 8,000 word, 2 hour inaugural address and took the Oath of Office in the middle of a snow and rainstorm, and on a day where the weather was roughly around 10 degrees wearing no overcoat nor hat. He then rode in the inaugural parade the streets Washington DC wearing neither of these items. In total, he was outdoors in brutal weather and storms for about four hours wearing nothing to protect him from the elements.

It wound up killing him 32 days later, but Harrison had some serious balls to even attempt to beat that weather.

Nanook - A vote for the anonymous..

William Henry Harrison fought in several wars, was a national hero and supposedly a pretty respectable grappler in his own right.

To prove his toughness, Harrison delievered an 8,000 word, 2 hour inaugural address and took the Oath of Office in the middle of a snow and rainstorm, and on a day where the weather was roughly around 10 degrees wearing no overcoat nor hat. He then rode in the inaugural parade the streets Washington DC wearing neither of these items. In total, he was outdoors in brutal weather and storms for about four hours wearing nothing to protect him from the elements.

It wound up killing him 32 days later, but Harrison had some serious balls to even attempt to beat that weather.

That's an interesting story.

Harrison sounds more dumb than tough for doing that.  Previous Presidents like G-Dub dealt with weather far worse than that, and they kicked it's ass, along with the British.  He was quite active in the Ohio valley during the French Indian wars as well, working for the British. 

Where is that gif from?!?! Phone Post

"AllAmericanBoxing - Yeah its a toss up. It really makes you wonder how come nowadays we don't have heroes in the white house like back in the day." Kennedy and Bush Sr. were both war heroes. As was John McCain, though he didn't make it into the white house Phone Post

Probably either Teddy Roosevelt or Abe Lincoln. As far as Presidents go, I actually think that both are highly overrated, but both were supposed to have been legit tough guys so I've got to mention them for the purpose of anwsering this question.

the president of argentina

NailedtotheSky - Teddy was right away the first president I thought of. Abe though deserves a mention considering his wrestling pedigree, not too mention he was a very tall dude especially for his time. Andrew Jackson deserves some credit here too, after all he did kill a man.

Jackson didn't just kill a man, he killed men. Also lots of natives. Licoln was gay so take that as you will.

Its a tough call between Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt. But I vote Lincoln by outsmarting Roosevelt.

There's a story that Lincoln was once challenged to a fight by a man much shorter than him. So Lincoln told the man to fight him in a river that was 5 1/2 feet high..

George W Bush wins this easily.

The way he wore a combat flight suit and landed a fighter jet on the USS Abraham Lincoln, the way he waged war on Islamic extremism and took a stand against evil in the world...I could on with more examples but the fact is Dubya is manliness personified

The US was respected all across the globe when he was in power and that was because the world knew America would not take shit while that Texan cowboy was in charge.
You have ignored this user.

who is the current presidente of argentina? i am sue he is much TUFer than all of the usa presidents.

ttt for team ox. What's up Casey? The show is great and getting better every week.

My God that awesome Obama gif

I cant believe nobodys mentioned Harrison Ford!!!??

He not only singlehandedly outwitted a mob of naughty terrorists who hijacked Air-force One.. THEN he took control of the Airliner & outmanouvered a bunch of FIGHTERJETS(who were OBVIOUSLY up to no good!)

He totally saved the day & everybody lived happily everafter..  (except the nasty terrorists of course..   i can`t remember if they were Soviets or Muslims?)

Harrison Ford KO1 Dubya..  (& his dad)

cravincane, thanks! Everyone is staying busy, but still having fun...

All these guys would be destroyed by Taft. 300 pound college wrestler, and also on rowing team.

George Washington was the first one out on the battle field, killing MoFo's for our independence. That man was no joke.

Keep the votes coming... On next week's show we announce the quarter-final winners and preview the semi-final brackets!!