Wagnney wins ADCC BRAZIL!!!

Fabiano reigned absolute in -65.9kg

Fabiano working on Mendonca's backs

Fabiano taking Ribeiro down

The fighters who are 'in' ADCC 2005

[edited to add captions and 4th pic]

Dam.........Thats huge!!!! Good job bro!!!

awesome news. congrats wagster.

Congrats Wagnney,

You're world class! You're going to Rock the ADCC, and thank you for all you have done for us in the past!

Team Ronin MMA

ttt

Thats Great

ttt4 the crusher

ttt

the only details that I've found so far:
http://www.brazilianblackbelt.locaweb.com.br/site/texto_noticia.asp?codigo=458

thanks psychokiller...

thanks psychokiller, it is much appreciated.

TAKEN FROM ADCC- VIEIRA ON ADCC Trials –66kg category.

Expected to defend his ADCC belt, Leozinho had the chance to observe one future opponent: Wagney Fabiano, winner of the Brazil

"He is a very technical fighter and he is very strong. I consider him a dangerous guy because he also knows how to fight using the ADCC rules´, stated Vieira.

To be considered as “one of the favorites”, since he is the ADCC current champion, does not scare Vieira. ´I like this kind of pressure. Although I stay a long time away from the competitions, my mental force is very strong and I realize that is much more difficult to keep me on the top than drive me from there. I’ll be readyfor ADCC 2005 and I hardly can’t wait for it start" finishes Vieira. Leo Vieira: ADCC champion analyzes Brazil Trials

ttt, wag is the man...

...who will win adcc.

Bo, you can thank me later for finnishing your sentence. I hope you are right. Wagnney has a good chance if healthy.

jackass.......

Don't say that about Bocek, he's a good guy who just happens to think Wagnney can win it.

big congrats! that's huge.

Keenan "Mico the Mauler" Magnuson wanted me to post his personal congratulations to his Professor. Keenan believes that Wagnney certainly could go all the way with this one!