Wand: "Seeing Rampage in his corner will affect me

Heartbroken Lee - 
Overhand Write -  WAR WAND! Wanderlei is the living personification of MMA. Anyone that is not supporting Wand sucks cock by choice!  
ANYONE WHO DOESN'T SUPPORT BISPING IS A SHIT-MUNCHER!!!

Im sorry lee......
Im English.....but i cant wait to see Bispin get his ass handed to him, !
but only cos its wand!!

hey Lee, where you from?

thforklift - I think Bisping is going to look better than people expect. And he impressed me versus Kang. But Wand is Wand, and if he is anything close to being prepared for this, Bisping is in serious trouble.

yeah but kang kept hitting bisping with the same punch dan did and was knocking him down. if kang had more power he would have took out bisping. wandy has that power if bisping doesn't fix that hole in his defense he is going have a short night.

purist - 
notatuffnoob - If you're gonna try and insult someone based on their nationality, you'd look like less of a tard if you actually spelt it right.

Seriously...its not even a hard word to spell lol

If you're gonna try and insult someone based on their spelling you'd look less like a tard if you actually spelled "spelt" right

http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/spelt?view=uk

Nice try, we are speaking "ENGLISH" right?

How funy. What a moran.

^^^
so says an apparent "cocksucking shitmuncher".

WAND is gona kill ping kill kill kill kill.......

I love that people think this is the roided up Silva from Pride years ago. Dude is old and will get beaten by Bisping. I don't like this outcome but it's true.

Gorgeous -  What is the NSW Commission?

New South Wales is a province in Australia...... where Sydney is.....where the UFC is going to be.

I would be soooo miserable if Wand lost this match even though I know its a serious possibility. So, to make myself happy either way, I put 100$ on bisping since he was a +120 when I bought it. I have never wanted to lose a bet so badly.