Wand: "Seeing Rampage in his corner will affect me

wand

ttt

notatuffnoob - If you're gonna try and insult someone based on their nationality, you'd look like less of a tard if you actually spelt it right.

Seriously...its not even a hard word to spell lol

If you're gonna try and insult someone based on their spelling you'd look less like a tard if you actually spelled "spelt" right

http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/spelt?view=uk

Nice try, we are speaking "ENGLISH" right?

anunaki - Wand is a legend and all, but hes never going to beat rampage again.

period.

yeah its inconceivable. Rampage got one wild punch in. Silva owned his ass twice, second worse than the first.

Fury2Feed - 
anunaki - Wand is a legend and all, but hes never going to beat rampage again.

period.

yeah its inconceivable. Rampage got one wild punch in. Silva owned his ass twice, second worse than the first.

I just can't...do you people even watch MMA fights. In his prime Wand was a beast. His two fights with Rampage were epic because of the way they went back and forth and the great way in which they ended. Now in 2010 (the present) Rampage is a better fighter than Wand. He has beaten him once and there fight total stands at 2-1 in favor of Wand but please don't get it twisted...Wand if he knows what is good for him and his future well being will never and I do mean never want to fight Rampage again.

I have the Count winning this fight by Chris Leben style jab and move.

WAR WAND! Wanderlei is the living personification of MMA. Anyone that is not supporting Wand sucks cock by choice!  

Overhand Write -  WAR WAND! Wanderlei is the living personification of MMA. Anyone that is not supporting Wand sucks cock by choice!  

This

After getting humiliated as a coach on TUF, Rampage is a curse in the corner

Heartbroken Lee - 
Overhand Write -  

WAR WAND! Wanderlei is the living personification of MMA. Anyone that is not supporting Wand sucks cock by choice!  

ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS BISPING IS A SHIT-MUNCHER!!!

Fixed that for you mate!

Heartbroken Lee - 
Overhand Write - 
Heartbroken Lee - 
Overhand Write -  

OVERHAND WRITE IS A SHIT-MUNCHER!!!

Fixed that for you mate!

No worries, mate.

That made me chuckle, well played  

I think Bisping is going to look better than people expect. And he impressed me versus Kang. But Wand is Wand, and if he is anything close to being prepared for this, Bisping is in serious trouble.

That would be worth double the ppv price.

in that picture on the first page of rampage's win over wandy, it looks like rampage is ironing wandy.

im a shit muncher =D, i enjoy watching both fight but i hope wandy wins excited to see this

ChokeEmOut - 

Read the English newspapers or go visit there and you will see that the English are self destructive.

Broski , you're american right ?

Tell me this ....

When was the last time you read in the paper or seen on the news a victiom of bullying at school go into his scholl and oes on a RAMPAGE ?

Put it this way , america makes england look tame !

Even though it won't happen again, I would love to see Wand knee Rampage into Bolivia one more time.

Rampage was a good fighter when he and Silva fought in Pride, but Page got better in his striking. Silva has always been dangerous, but Rampage would do the samething again. This should be an interesting fight, regardless if Silva wins I hope they keep him around.

Bisping is scared and needs him in his corner

Heartbroken Lee - 
Oglaigh Na Eireann - 
Heartbroken Lee - 
canuck34 - Yes, Heartbroken Lee, Rampage did KO Wand once....Wand KOed Rampage TWICE!

TKO's

I think you'll find rampage falling through the ropes unconscious a KO you butter toothed limey

He was just tired.

Set them up, knock them down. Normally I'm not a fan of trolling people, but this was actually pretty well done.

RAMP!