Wanderlei and Serra @ Tony Hawk Event (pics)

http://skateboarding.transworld.net/2008/08/19/tony-hawk-stand-up-for-skateparks-bridgehampton-ny-slideshow/?show=gallery

(Bridgehampton, NY) - The Tony Hawk Foundation brought its signature Stand Up For Skateparks fundraiser to The Hamptons, raising $575,000 to help develop public skateparks across America, including $50,000 for the Manhattan Bridge Skatepark in New York City.

- bloodyelbow.com

^^^For real!  He's the best man.

LOL.

I was at this event and made a huge thread about it.

Wand was sitting at the booth bored out of his mind about all the rich people not caring who he was.

When I stepped up and saw that he was there, i started freaking out and he got a huge smile on his face and came up and started hugging me and punching my chest.

Wand was AWESOME.

Matt was cool too.

LOL@people not caring who he was

They were just afraid to make eye contact.

ttt

I'm from the Hamptons, so thinking of Silva out there just blows my mind. Talk about culture clash.

wand was in bridgehampton?! dammit! i missed it!

Why does Serra look like he's trying to force out a dump in every photo?

BTW, the red carpet that you see in the photos was installed by yours truly.

That's not what I do for a living; but I went out with an install team and they didn't know anything about putting down carpet. My father owns a carpet company and when I was a kid I probably laid carpet 5000 times so I rolled up the sleaves and helped out.

Here are some pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

DAMN!  Did you know that Wanderlei would be there before going? 

What thread was it that you made about this?  I missed it.

There is no mistaking what Vanderlai does for a living in those pictures. He is one of those guys that was born scary. You could post pictures of him at a little kids birthday party and it would still frighten me. Dude is as bad as it gets.

No, I didn't know he would be there.

I FREAKED out when I saw him; I was like a school girl.

Just search for threads by me and you can read the original.

Pic of my coworker and Wanderlei staredown..... LOL:

Photobucket

Fuzzy Dunlop - sorry to say Kakkarotto_san

but

you look like a "Forum guy"

What does that mean...? Because I wear glasses?

I'm a 4 time collegiate nationals judo medalist and a 2 time Detroit golden gloves runner up so.... looks can be deceiving.

TTT

ziiing!

Wanderlei's look at your co-worker seems to say, "If I could, I'd kill you for smiling at me like that."

What does that mean...? Because I wear glasses?

I'm a 4 time collegiate judo medalist and a 2 time Detroit golden gloves runner up so.... looks can be deceiving.
Oh snap.  inyaface.com!!!

Fuzzy Dunlop - E-Thugs.com IMO

I don't even know what this means. Please elaborate.

His co-worker is giving Wandy the Matt Serra look.

Would be awesome to meet those guys.