Wanderlei and Serra @ Tony Hawk Event (pics)

That's awesome..

Fuzzy Dunlop - sorry to say Kakkarotto_san

but

you look like a "Forum guy"

See here's the thing... not all guys who train in stand-up, grappling, or both wear affliction or tapout with rooster hair and tattoos.

"What does that mean...? Because I wear glasses?

I'm a 4 time collegiate judo medalist and a 2 time Detroit golden gloves runner up so.... looks can be deceiving."

HAHA...Awesome! Just shut that dude up real quick..

Kakkarotto_san -
Fuzzy Dunlop - sorry to say Kakkarotto_san

but

you look like a "Forum guy"

What does that mean...? Because I wear glasses?

I'm a 4 time collegiate judo medalist and a 2 time Detroit golden gloves runner up so.... looks can be deceiving.

What does this even mean? You did judo in college and placed in 4 tournaments? This is supposed to be impressive? A golden gloves runner up??

HOLLYWOOD-MO -
What does this even mean? You did judo in college and placed in 4 tournaments? This is supposed to be impressive? A golden gloves runner up??

It means he isn't your typical "forum guy" and has some athletic ability

If winning 4 tournaments in college is athletic ability, Im Michael Phelps

I'm impressed. I didn't win shit in college. So...SHUT UP!

tee hee

You like to hype yourself and your friend looks like he's 10 with the backpack.

Wandy rocks

HOLLYWOOD-MO - If winning 4 tournaments in college is athletic ability, Im Michael Phelps

If you think that you can place at Collegiate Nationals in Judo.... go for it.

Collegiate Nationals is one of the most competitive tournaments in judo in the USA.

And yes, I was a City of Detroit Golden Gloves runner-up, two years in a row. How many Golden Gloves championships have you won?

loretta - I'm from the Hamptons, so thinking of Silva out there just blows my mind. Talk about culture clash.

...how did a girl from the Hamptons get an Irish accent?

ttt for HOLLYWOOD-MO

Kakkarotto_san - 
HOLLYWOOD-MO - If winning 4 tournaments in college is athletic ability, Im Michael Phelps

Collegiate Nationals is one of the most competitive tournaments in judo in the USA.

And yes, I was a City of Detroit Golden Gloves runner-up, two years in a row. How many Golden Gloves championships have you won?

At the rate you're digging HOLLYWOOD-MO, you'll get to China soon enough to meet Michael Phelps.

Kakkarotto_san -

You didnt say collegiate nationals... you said collegiate medalist.

ps, ur still a nerd:(

sorry... I meant Collegiate Nationals - this is the only "Collegiate" competition in the US in Judo.

PS, thank you, I take pride in being a nerd. I even like Lord of the Rings and Batman and everything.

Besides bro, I was fucking girls in college...not trying to toss and turn with dudes in pajamas.

- Hollywood Mo- 9 time Olympic Champion.

LOL, dude I wasn't trying to float my own boat... just defending myself from the guy who said I look like a "forum" guy.

You're more than welcome to stop by my dojo and get thrown on your head a few times. :-)

Oishi Dojo
547 Greenwich St
New York, NY 10013

HOLLYWOOD-MO - Besides bro, I was fucking girls in college...not trying to toss and turn with dudes in pajamas.

- Hollywood Mo- 9 time Olympic Champion.

Damn, some people don't know when to just STFU and cut their losses.

Cool pics.