Wanderlei and Serra @ Tony Hawk Event (pics)

Lol Get-em  Kakkarotto_san!!!

HOLLYWOOD-MO,

How many Golden Gloves have you won?

Kakkarotto_san, don't mind all the bullshit coming from hollywood-mo.  You seem just like a normal guy.  Now, if you had a TapOut shirt on, you'd get major respect.

So did you live in Detroit before?  Thanks for the pics.  Most of us appreciate you sharing them.

LOL, yeah I know he's just giving me shit.

Yes, I was born and raised in Detroit and now I live in New York.

Being a runner up Golden Gloves in Detroit is a bit different in other cities correct?as in the competition is alot harder?

Being a runner up Golden Gloves in Detroit is a bit different in other cities correct?as in the competition is alot harder?

So Kakaro looks like a "nerd"...and H-mo looks like an OC metro 9 time world champ. Pencil thin goattee,overly big sunglasses, big buckle that his affliction t is tucked into lol... to each his own.
Ive been told I look micronesian lol

Lord Humoungous - Being a runner up Golden Gloves in Detroit is a bit different in other cities correct?as in the competition is alot harder?

The only other cities in the US where it is more competitive is New York and LA, maybe Chicago.

nice, good cause as well!!!

Kakkarotto_san - BTW, the red carpet that you see in the photos was installed by yours truly.

That's not what I do for a living; but I went out with an install team and they didn't know anything about putting down carpet. My father owns a carpet company and when I was a kid I probably laid carpet 5000 times so I rolled up the sleaves and helped out.

Here are some pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like how Serra pummelled for the underhook

Kakkarotto_san - HOLLYWOOD-MO,

How many Golden Gloves have you won?

i'm on your side bro, but he's won just as many as you.

zero

TTT

Lord Humoungous - Being a runner up Golden Gloves in Detroit is a bit different in other cities correct?as in the competition is alot harder?

Gotta remember Kronk Gym is in the D, home of Emanuel Steward. No disrespect but you(Kakkarotto_san) remind me of Ralphie from "A Christmas Story".

RoccCity -

Gotta remember Kronk Gym is in the D, home of Emanuel Steward. No disrespect but you(Kakkarotto_san) remind me of Ralphie from "A Christmas Story".

That is correct, I trained there when I was a kid.

And yes, I get the Ralphie comparison alot, must be the glasses.

Kakkarotto_san - 

The only other cities in the US where it is more competitive is New York and LA, maybe Chicago.

What about Philly, Boston..

You shut up that sucka who had the "forum guy" comment damn quick. :)

Sonestersambo - FUCK I WAS IN BRIDGEHAMPTON! and I didnt know about this.

That sucks. It was a very cool event, even without Silva and Serra there. Tony Hawk did alot of hanging out and put on an awesome exhibition with his crew.

The tickets were like $400 but if I would have known you were there, I would have gotten you in with my company crew.

This thread went from Wandy ready to kill people to an e-fight over Judo. Awesome lol.

LOL @ Wand and his early 90's UFC grafitti cap.

Kakkarotto_san, did your co-worker know that he was standing with one of the feared fighters on the planet?  Man, Wand can go from smiling to Axe Murderer in the blink of an eye.

mad tiger - So Kakaro looks like a "nerd"...and H-mo looks like an OC metro 9 time world champ. Pencil thin goattee,overly big sunglasses, big buckle that his affliction t is tucked into lol... to each his own.
Ive been told I look micronesian lol

lol at the Mo of 2005. I rock Christian Audigier, Juicy Couture and Ed Hardy. I havent worn Affliction since UFC 55 bruh.

still lol at KockRockoSan's judo championship. Judo is notorious for sucking at every level except for olympics. BJ Penn PROVED that by running through the black belts when he was a WHITE belt bjj KID. FACT.

-Mo Hollywood 9 Time World Champ of OC.