Wanderlei and Serra @ Tony Hawk Event (pics)

HOLLYWOOD-MO - lol at the Mo of 2005. I rock Christian Audigier, Juicy Couture and Ed Hardy. I havent worn Affliction since UFC 55 bruh.

oh god.........

sucks people can't share an exciting event without the personal attacks for their appearance by insecure "forum people"....................

Kakkarotto_san - 
Sonestersambo - FUCK I WAS IN BRIDGEHAMPTON! and I didnt know about this.

That sucks. It was a very cool event, even without Silva and Serra there. Tony Hawk did alot of hanging out and put on an awesome exhibition with his crew.

The tickets were like $400 but if I would have known you were there, I would have gotten you in with my company crew.

Dragon Ball Z FTW!

HOLLYWOOD-MO - 
mad tiger - So Kakaro looks like a "nerd"...and H-mo looks like an OC metro 9 time world champ. Pencil thin goattee,overly big sunglasses, big buckle that his affliction t is tucked into lol... to each his own.
Ive been told I look micronesian lol

lol at the Mo of 2005. I rock Christian Audigier, Juicy Couture and Ed Hardy. I havent worn Affliction since UFC 55 bruh.

still lol at KockRockoSan's judo championship. Judo is notorious for sucking at every level except for olympics. BJ Penn PROVED that by running through the black belts when he was a WHITE belt bjj KID. FACT.

-Mo Hollywood 9 Time World Champ of OC.

Wow! This place really is becoming Sherdog.

oishi moved to greenwich street? how is that location? i trained at oishi's years ago when it was on leonard street.

siouxNYC - oishi moved to greenwich street? how is that location? i trained at oishi's years ago when it was on leonard street.

It's very nice. A bit small; but with showers and the mats seem very new.

Oishi is still beating on people and is in much better shape than me.

I'm sure this has been done before but fuck it:

HOLLYWOOD-HOMO, STFU!!!1111

Kakkarotto_san - 
siouxNYC - oishi moved to greenwich street? how is that location? i trained at oishi's years ago when it was on leonard street.

It's very nice. A bit small; but with showers and the mats seem very new.

Oishi is still beating on people and is in much better shape than me.

I go to Oishi every couple of months myself (I have unlimited a Renzo's which is near the LIRR). Oishi's new place is awesome. A joy not hitting my head against the pipes anymore...

I don't recognize you but that's more a symptom of my in-attendance than me calling bullshit on you.

Oishi's a great guy and always reminds me of Sakuraba just by being so freaking cool & smiling. Next time I see you I'll say hi.

lol i have to say i love how HOLLYWOOD MO now has my rep from 3 years ago LOL. and he was giving me shit about the same rep LO> awesome. hahaha

p.s. hes just fuckign with you dude lol

Shiloh - lol i have to say i love how HOLLYWOOD MO now has my rep from 3 years ago LOL. and he was giving me shit about the same rep LO> awesome. hahaha

p.s. hes just fuckign with you dude lol

Exactly ...I ganked your gimmick when u peaked. Now, ur washed up with all the leaves and x-gf sob stories.

LOLOL

its cool broham hahah

the first pic of Serra is begging for a romo