Was Modern MMA Born In Irvine, CA?

Cindy

I got a license in 2000 for MMA I have the proof. I will prove evrything I alledge. I have two mma magazines interested in doing a story on the first MMA license issued.

September 13 2008 kazja13.com

Find a whole to bury your head on that day.

Just confirm with YES or NO (spare me your other BS) if you are still claiming the things I outlined in the post above yours are true. That's it... a simple yes or no.

Cindy

hey greg ot,i got Georgia on my mind,angel that is.

Jeez Kazja.

I don't know if anyone argues against your "specific" claims, it's just that no one understands what they have to do with your giant grandiose claims.

Max

Please die thread

kazja13 - Cindy I never said I got married after Purple Rain. I was still married during Purple Rain and after purple rain was filmed. My manager Anthony Mora got her the part. I went to the premier and danced with my wife at the time. I always tell the truth. There is no need to lie. You and Sally just believe the fabricated press. I bet you are big readers of Enquirer. They make up stories to sell tickets. I sure like all this research on my life. I always said which was a quote I got from Patty Appolonia Kotero."It is better to be looked over than overlooked"

Ok Kazja, here's what I heard, Prince was calling your house while you and Apollonia were still married. This is supposedly what you told your students. Prince stole your wife, but hey, she was gorgeous and props to you for even getting her.

All of your stories are completely inconsistent.

Answer this Kazja, why did you pay your guys nothing to fight in Kage Kombat? You made a killing off the drunk Pedro crowd but rarely paid your guys over $500??? What about all your illegal fights in Wilmington and Downtown L.A.? You talk about the corrupt CSAC, are you any better?btw, what goes on between me and my man is none of your goddamned business!!!

MMASally - Answer this Kazja, why did you pay your guys nothing to fight in Kage Kombat? You made a killing off the drunk Pedro crowd but rarely paid your guys over $500??? What about all your illegal fights in Wilmington and Downtown L.A.? You talk about the corrupt CSAC, are you any better?btw, what goes on between me and my man is none of your goddamned business!!!

You are all in my business. How many karate and jiu jitsu tournaments pay there fighters. I paid mine. I never told my students anything. I never did illegal fights. the CSAC has no jurisdiction over them. If they were illegal why wasn't I ever arrested. You are talking out your ass again. Ask your man to give you some. You say what goes on between me and my man is none of your goddammed business. Well sally is my past yours. You sure have some ridiculous fantasy stories. Thanks for looking over. I rather be looked over than overlooked. Maybe some day you will get married.

Sally if you read the CSAC codes. By law a promoter can not pay an amateur over $ 500.00 or it is illegal. Before you show anymore ignorance of the sport and law take time and rsearch before you open your ignorant mouth.

You are all in my business. How many karate and jiu jitsu tournaments pay there fighters. I paid mine. I never told my students anything. I never did illegal fights. the CSAC has no jurisdiction over them. If they were illegal why wasn't I ever arrested. You are talking out your ass again. Ask your man to give you some. You say what goes on between me and my man is none of your goddammed business. Well sally is my past yours. You sure have some ridiculous fantasy stories. Thanks for looking over. I rather be looked over than overlooked. Maybe some day you will get married.

All I know is, that I saw a camcorder video of an MMA fight that was taken in Wilmington, was that a legal show?
I attended an MMA show in L.A. you promoted where guys fought under Pride rules. I was there. Is that legal?

Didn't you get other peoples shows shut down by the police and hand out fliers for your show while the show was being shut down or are these all lies and rumors?

kazja13 - Sally if you read the CSAC codes. By law a promoter can not pay an amateur over $ 500.00 or it is illegal. Before you show anymore ignorance of the sport and law take time and rsearch before you open your ignorant mouth.

So Joe Pardo was an amatuer when he fought at your show??? How much did you pay him? What about Cleber Luciano? What about the other guys that fought multiple fights for you but got paid peanuts, if they got paid at all. I know you were making a killing on Kage Kombat, I went to every show. Too bad you got shut down.

I got an illegal judgement for doing judo chokes where the deputy attorney General Earl Plowman lied to the judge. I never got shows shut down. In fact I would move there shows to my venue at the last minute to save them. I don't have the authority to shut a show down. I event put a show together in two weeks for Charles Lewis aka mask for his Tap Out reality pilot. He promissed the world to me if I will do it for him but then later said his hands are tied because the UFC owns Tap Out. I still do Octagon Contenders.
I am glad to here you went to every show. I must have done something right to please you. September 13 2008 I will explain everything about what truly went on behind the scenes with documents to back up every allegation on kazja13.com. Also how the CSAC extorted money from Joe Morreras Jiu Jitsu tournament and got away with it.

Kazja,

"Also how the CSAC extorted money from Joe Morreras Jiu Jitsu tournament and got away with it. "

***Don't be a wuss. Post the explanation for this incident here... or e-mail me at home with it. You got me curious.

Cindy

CindyO -  Kazja,

"Also how the CSAC extorted money from Joe Morreras Jiu Jitsu tournament and got away with it. "

***Don't be a wuss. Post the explanation for this incident here... or e-mail me at home with it. You got me curious.

Cindy

I will post September 13 2008 kazja13.com about the Joe Morrera extortion.

Wow, extortion is a serious accusation..

Kazja is a straight up honest dude. I fought for him several times and it was a great experience.

Kazja's done A LOT for this sport AND DESERVES RESPECT!

Scary Jerry is a great name!

scaryjerry - Kazja is a straight up honest dude. I fought for him several times and it was a great experience.

The only thing scarier than your record of 5-6-1 is the fact you have never competed in a sanctioned bout. Why is that???

So... are you able to verify Kazja wrote the unfied rules adopted by CA, NJ, NV and just about everywhere else?

Are you able to verify Kazja got the ring approved in CA and the Octagon in NV?

And while you're at it, why not share your take on the CSAC being... well, "on the take?" Are they corrupt and if so, how?

If you cannot attest to these things please hush and let the grown ups talk. It is irritating for someone to crawl out of the woodwork and make a claim that Kazja represents all that is good after his OWN POSTS on THIS thread conflict with one another.

"He's a straight up honest dude!"

ROFLMAO!!! He won't even go THAT far!

Cindy

scaryjerry - Kazja is a straight up honest dude. I fought for him several times and it was a great experience.

watched a few of your fights,tell your sister hello.

InvisiblePinkUni - I know Kazja has made the Octagon claim since AT LEAST 1995, so he might be correct.

Kazja has made a LOT of claims. From page one:

Posted: 20 days ago Member Since: 5/3/08

"My first Octagon was pretty tough to fight in, the fencing wasn't plastic coated. My new one I created sets up in thirty minutes and has plastic coated fencing."

*** He didn't protect his rough draft of a cage but when SEG unveiled their show in 11/93, they dayum sure did, leaving Kazja SOL, unfortunately.

"I should post here the members are more open than the UFC controlled sherdog forum."

*** ROFLMAO @ this! Jeff and DW hate each other and even Jeff told Kazja, on THIS thread, his comment was about the stupidest thing he has read.

"I am meeting with attorneys today and tomorrow because of a illegal judgement the CSAC put on me in 1999 for doing judo chokes. To keep me out until the Zuffa owned UFC got full control of the sport."

*** LMAO @ THIS! So... the CSAC was psychic and knew in 1999 that Zuffa would purchase the UFC from SEG two years later so they illegally obtained a judgment on Kazja so when the UFC (under Zuffa) finally set up shop to hold events in Cali... in 2005... to prevent Kazja from being competition??? Just LMAO!

"I will keep you guys informed what is going on behind the closed doors of MMA."

*** He has yet to validate a single claim he has made so LOL @ this, too.

"I was banned from all the UFC owned and controlled forums for telling the true story about MMA."

*** The UFC owns and operates their own boards (one for TUF and one for the UFC). Kazja has NEVER been a member of either.

"I am not claiming to be the creater of NHB that has been around before time. I did originate the Octagon."

*** But he did claim to be the creator of MMA on page 2 of this thread (IIRC). That's even more ridiculous.

"Could you have imagined if the first UFC was held in a boxing ring it would not have had the same impact."

*** A big unknown because the Gracie family has held the Gracie Challenge (which happened to be the name of UFC 1 initially) in Brazil since 1935 beginning with Helio and Carlos at their academy. Theyir success was based on events that took place in rings and on mats... NEVER an octagon, and they did just fine.

"Also I did write the rules for MMA which are called the Unified rules. I have proof they went through in 2000 in California and proof I sent them to Kirk Hendrix and Fertitta when they still worked for the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Be back later to update you."

*** Just LMAO @ claiming HE penned the unified rules. BTW, he never returned with a stitch of proof like he claimed he would even after being reminded, on the board, six times during the past 10 or so days.

Yep! I'm sure Kazja is an honest guy... a real straight shooter;)

Cindy