Was Modern MMA Born In Irvine, CA?

CindyO - 
kazja13 - I don't want owned. I want Cindy O to answer. Does UFC own tapout.

then I can put her answer on kazja13.com and then expose her credibility.

Kazja,

Your site is a joke and so are you. You have yet to back up a single point you have made that has been disputed by someone and all of your spamtastic rants over the years have made you look like a mentally ill fool.

Put THAT on your website;)

Cindy

It has just begun

You still haven't anwered my Question about Tapout. Why are you avoiding that Zuffa/Fertitta/Dana White/UFC own tapout/hitman.

OMFG , Lithium may help .

Cindy Ortiz

Facts Proven so far.

1. Cage of Rage Irvine was first in Octagon use. (proven)

2. Tapout shot their reality pilot at Kage Kombat.(proven)

Go to kazja13.com for more proven facts.

Just answer the Question. yes or no.

Chalk up another kazja fact:

Cindy Ortiz admits that UFC owns Tapout/Hitman

OK.

clears throat

Yes, you are an idiot.

Cindy

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum.posts&thread=1314691&forum=1&page=1&pc=1

kazja13 - Chalk up another kazja fact:

Cindy Ortiz admits that UFC owns Tapout/Hitman

OK.

clears throat

Yes, you are an idiot.

Cindy

I admitted you were an idiot because, yes, you are an idiot. You are worthless, Kazja, and you are the last person I would ever even consider confirming or denying a Zuffa related rumor for.

Cindy

Dana must have got to you.

You just confirmed it again that UFC owns Tapout/Hitman

Read this thread. It is all beginning to surface. UFC owns Tapout/Hitman.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1314820&page=2

Kazja,

I read the other thread and you claim they made this purchase in 2001 and you have known about it for years. How come it's not common knowledge then?

Cindy

CindyO -  Kazja,

I read the other thread and you claim they made this purchase in 2001 and you have known about it for years. How come it's not common knowledge then?

Cindy

Could you imagine if it gets out. Affliction, Elite Xc, Dream, etc and all the UFC haters will ban Tapout/Hitman
that is why it is not common knowledge.

Oh, BS. None of those promotions existed in 2001... in fact, Elite and Dreams are circa 2007 and Affliction popped up in 2008.

Cindy

ttt for Kazja.

Cindy

What now Cindy O.

I just e-mailed Dana White telling him thanks to Cindy O my kazja13.com is finally getting up.

lets see if he responds.

Also I E-Mailed Armando UFC Garcia and told him to now check out kazja13.com I am going to make him famous.

CindyO -  Oh, BS. None of those promotions existed in 2001... in fact, Elite and Dreams are circa 2007 and Affliction popped up in 2008.

Cindy

Kazja,

What's the matter, Kazja? Can't think of another BS excuse to explain your claim that the UFC has owned Tapout since 2001 yet no one knew about it but... YOU? LOL

(Here's your first one):

"Could you imagine if it gets out. Affliction, Elite Xc, Dream, etc and all the UFC haters will ban Tapout/Hitman
that is why it is not common knowledge."

LMAO@ that stupidity since none of those promotions even existed until... 2007! Pfft!

Cindy

Hey brain dead cindy. If they find out now the the UFC owns Tapout. Everyone knows they just began. Whew!

step to the left or your going to hit a tree. Duh!

kazja13 - Hey brain dead cindy. If they find out now the the UFC owns Tapout. Everyone knows they just began. Whew!

Hey BRAINLESS... acquiring other companies is typically a sign of success so Zuffa would have released the news in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 or 2007 for the publicity had they bought Tapout in '01, dont you think???

If you disagree then explain how it was to Zuffa's benefit to keep it a secret.

They don't care what people think and they do exactly what they want to do. You're not the first opportunist (and an amateur one at that) trying to ride on Zuffa's coat tails and cash in on their success and I doubt you'll be the last.

Cindy

Also, you claimed YOU knew. How come you didn't "expose" them???

CindyO - 
kazja13 - Hey brain dead cindy. If they find out now the the UFC owns Tapout. Everyone knows they just began. Whew!

They don't care what people think and they do exactly what they want to do. You're not the first opportunist (and an amateur one at that) trying to ride on Zuffa's coat tails and cash in on their success and I doubt you'll be the last. 

As the UFC becomes larger, the brand will lose some appeal to certain segments of the market, as it will be seen as to "cache."  TapOut in particular developed their brand as the underground mixed martial arts brand.  It would lose that "edge" if it was known it was just another Fertitta/White/Zuffa owned entity. 

As well, if the ownership is in any way common, this becomes a way to hide compensation actually paid to "sponsored" fighters, yes?  This has profound implications on the "market" if actual compensation remains unknown. 

There are other reasons to keep the connection hidden. 

Ya!

Sure looks like everyone connected is skipping around the truth.

We all know that Tapout/Hitman is owned by Zuffa/UFC

Macedawgg - 
CindyO - 

As the UFC becomes larger, the brand will lose some appeal to certain segments of the market, as it will be seen as to "cache."  TapOut in particular developed their brand as the underground mixed martial arts brand.  It would lose that "edge" if it was known it was just another Fertitta/White/Zuffa owned entity. 

As well, if the ownership is in any way common, this becomes a way to hide compensation actually paid to "sponsored" fighters, yes?  This has profound implications on the "market" if actual compensation remains unknown. 

There are other reasons to keep the connection hidden. 

Macedawg hit it on the nose.