Was Modern MMA Born In Irvine, CA?

Why Sept. 13?

Macedawgg -  Why Sept. 13?September 13, 2008 is when the juicy stories and live interviews will be posted. Cindy I will start putting up the story when Marc Ratner called me to help get the Octagon approved in Nevada and the letters I sent him. It has begun. Feel free to ask me questions on kazja13.com when you go there.

"Macedawgg -  Why Sept. 13?September 13, 2008 is when the juicy stories and live interviews will be posted."

**LMAO@ that logic!

Kazja,

"Cindy I will start putting up the story when Marc Ratner called me to help get the Octagon approved in Nevada and the letters I sent him."

* Is this "story" your version or do you have PROOF of what you claim Marc did and said???

YOUR claim has been that YOU got the octagon approved in Nevada AND the ring approved in California. Armando Garcia's version contradicts your CA claim:

Sent: 03/09/2007 03:13 AM

To: <Armando_Garcia@dca.ca.gov>

Subject: boxing ring

Hi Armando,/o:p

Which MMA promotion would you credit as having been instrumental in getting the use of a boxing ring approved in CA? I seem to recall it was the IFL and approval finally came just before their show in Oakland/st1:city/st1:place. /o:p/o:p

Also, do you have a link to where I can read the minutes from the approval meeting? Thanks!/o:p/o:p

Cindy Ortiz/o:p/o:p

cindy@mmafighting.com

From: Armando_Garcia@dca.ca.gov [mailto:Armando_Garcia@dca.ca.gov]

Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 10:52 AM

To: Cindy Ortiz; Susan Lancara

Subject: Re: boxing ring
/o:p

It was Pride. The IFL happened to be the first to use it.

I am copying Susie and she will send the minutes.

There isn't a link, but there soon will be.

Armando Garcia

Executive Officer

California/st1:placename State/st1:placetype/st1:place Athletic Commission

916-263-2195 Office

916-263-2197 Fax

916-275-6475 Cel

I have no doubt Ratner's account regarding the approval of the Octagon in NV will contradict your claim that  YOU were THE reason its use was approved;)

Cindy
/o:p

Cindy O,

LMFAO

Armando man of my word Garcia. I got proof of him saying judo and jiu jitsu is full contact and also proof of attorney general earl plowman lieing to judges.

Hey brain dead. Draka the russian mma at the forum used a boxing ring and the chinese art of san shou was using the boxing ring. That is how I got it approved. Also I will post how the neglegence and greed of the CSAC that caused the Draka fighters death at the forum. Tape recordings of alexander bear explaining it.

You should get better resources than Armando (man of my word garcia). He is a joke. I am going to supply so much. Where is your documents and proof.

Paul Smith was on the advisory committe. Did you know when the CSAC banned Judo and Jiu Jitsu in california I had my Assemblyman alan Lowenthal make Rob Lynch, Dean Lohuis, Earl Plowman come to San Pedro. They bought Paul Smith and he said that arm bars and chokeholds were full-contact and needed to be regulated. I have to leave you so I can get everything up. So in the future I just have to give you a link.

Here is some good advice if you want to be credible. Don't ever use armando garcia. LMFAO

Ever wonder how the ufc kept pride out of california? Well when the rules were going through again in 2006 even though they were approved in 2000. Kirk Hendrix attorney for the ufc was at the meeting and so was I. The commission of california was saying that if we approved the boxing ring for pride it would hold up the process. We all commented and said we will wait because no one wanted the ufc to take full control of the sport in the state where it was originated. Kirk Hendrix kept on saying the octagon was for the safety of the fighter. He was using the same reasons I used in Las Vegas to get the Octagon I originated approved. I was for the octagon but I did not want the UFC to have control of the sport I wrote the rules for and of the octagon I originated. I spoke up and said that ” Why do you allow the boxing ring for the Russian mixed martial art of Draka and the Chinese Art of San Shou which uses throws and take downs the same as MMA. After my speech they approved the boxing ring. Well Kirk Hendrix got a special meeting two weeks later which I also attended and there were all new commissioners. The old ones either quit or were replaced. The new commissioners shot it down. I then started to contact all the government officials and the boxing ring was finally approved. Well once the boxing ring was approved the ufc bought pride. I originated the octagon if you check out http://www.kagekombat.com you will see all the proof. Why can’t the ufc stop me from using the octagon or stop me from promoting the Octagon Contenders if I did not create the octagon. If you want proof of these allegations I can be reached at kazja13@yahoo.com

http://www.cagetoday.com/fertittas-file-suit-against-former-pride-owners/

Cindy Ortiz,

Come to kazja13.com read the letters and comment. I will be more than glad to answer questions to what is posted.

Kazja... I think this is better to do the replies on here so everyone is sure to see them. I don't mean the stuff you are posting, only the response comments.

BTW I am pleased to see you are not waiting till Sept and getting this information out now. However I have yet to see anything other than your 93 event poster that proves anything other than that you have had correspondence with the commissions seeking approval. They do not link you to the Unified rules, or the approval of cage or ring. Why after all of these years do you decide to do this now?

Owned Entertainm - BTW I am pleased to see you are not waiting till Sept and getting this information out now. However I have yet to see anything other than your 93 event poster that proves anything other than that you have had correspondence with the commissions seeking approval. They do not link you to the Unified rules, or the approval of cage or ring. Why after all of these years do you decide to do this now?

According to Kazja:

"I am just going to get what I deserve for what I contributed to the sport for the last fifteen years."

The UFC wasn't big until Zuffa bought it and got it on TV. That's why. Kazja's a shameless opportunist.

Cindy

It is my bucket list.

Also the corruption has to be exposed.

The info I am getting out now compared to what is going to get out will be night and day.

1.Who would get the first license? The one behind the rules.
Why did I get the first license ever for MMA in 2000 in California?
Is it because I may have been the one behind it.

Why didn't Paul Smith or Ryan Chenoweth get it?

When rules go through they have to go through office of administrative law. I will post all the info as I did before on Sherdog before I was banned.

You do not put someone on the Agenda and take money from if the rules did not pass.

Real shady sh*t going on.
December 2000 I get approved. 2001 Zuffa buys SEG owned UFC now all MMA in California banned. Also all amateur MMA banned.

You say you haven't seen much. Go to Sherdog and type in Kazja13. Amateur MMA approved in California in 2000.

Go to kazja13.com and ask me Questions also.

How could SEG owned UFC or anyone one else make the sport big if the Athletic Commissioner and the government attorneys keep the sport out until they buy it.

I also will give the story that how Howard Schultz took me to meet Sean Perry of Endeavor to get Kage Kombat on channel 13. Endeavor went nuts over my tapes and said lets do it. After they called the CSAC to get approval I never heard from them again. Guess who now represents the UFC. Endeavor does.

It goes on and on.

Cindy Ortiz,

Does the UFC own Tap Out and Hitman.

I want to see if you lie also.

kazja13 - Cindy Ortiz,

Does the UFC own Tap Out and Hitman.

I want to see if you lie also.

When you start answering some of my questions I'll start answering yours.

LMAO!!! The heading on your site regarding this letter says:

"This letter was sent to me by Kirk Hendrick when he was working for the NSAC. Also Lorenzo Fertitta the Owner of the UFC was on the commission. I sent them the unified rules plus taped events using the rules. Look into the letter and ask questions. I will be glad to explain everything."

Yes, Kirk still worked for the commission but Lorenzo didn't. He gave his notice and closed out all business with the NSAC in 2000.

Are you not aware that Bob Meyrowitz had been trying to gain sanctioning in Nevada well before your 1/31/01 attempt (based on the date mentioned in the letter from Hendrick you have posted)?

Are you not aware that the NSAC attended a couple of Bob Meyrowitz's live UFC events using modified rules improving fighter safety?

You sent Nevada a copy of the Unified Rules and some of your previous event videos and that is supposed to mean something??? Why? That was the procedure... but you certainly were not first.

And they didn't need a copy of the Unified Rules from you because, you see Kazja, Marc Ratner was part of the teleconference meeting for the rules discussion in NJ late 2000 as well as the April 2001 meeting called by Larry Hazzard when the Unified Rules were amended and etched in stone by the State of NJ. But I'm sure a spare copy couldn't hurt anything, right?

Besides, the whole issue involving you and the Unified Rules is that YOU claim YOU wrote them, which isn't true. From page 2 (IIRC) of this thread:

"I was for the octagon but I did not want the UFC to have control of the sport I wrote the rules for..."

Feedback from crowbar earlier in this thread:

"In 1997, another dedicated martial artist, California's Paul Smith, joined the IFC team to become IFC Commissioner. With Paul's direction the IFC rules began to evolve and through much effort by Paul the rules are now recognized as the "Unified MMA Rules" which have been adapted by the many state commissions including California, Nevada and New Jersey."

Kazja, if you cannot come up with a Uni-Rule attempt (in writing) that supersedes the credit bestowed upon Paul Smith for his successful efforts (beginning in 1997) then your claims are not accurate. Can you produce proof that YOU wrote the UR's?

So... let's recap some of Kazja's claims:

- Kirk worked for the commission on 3/31 when he sent you the letter as well as on 1/31 when you sent in the tapes

- Lorenzo Fertitta did NOT still work for the commission as you claim

- You were NOT the first promotion to attempt sanctioning in Nevada

- You were NOT the inspiration behind the formation of the UFC

- Your tapes were NOT the first ones they saw of the sport using modified rules for fighter safety that would later be amended and become known as the Unified Rules of MMA

- You did NOT pen the Unified Rules like you claim

- You did NOT get the octagon approved for use in NV

- You did NOT get the ring approved for use in CA

- You did NOT, at any point, own the trademark for an octagon shaped fighting enclosure and mat

- Sherdog is NOT a UFC/Zuffa controlled board

From your earlier post on this thread:

"I am just going to get what I deserve for what I contributed to the sport for the last fifteen years."

- Bottom line, Kazja, you ARE an opportunist who thinks the UFC (post Zuffa) owes him something for nothing.

I guess you can't handle the truth.

Does UFC own Tap Out and Hitman.

I also heard they own Throwdown and Warrior wear. And now sinister.

Is that true also.

Just answer me for now.

Does UFC own Tap Out and Hitman.

I am no oppurtunist I created the Octagon.

Send me proof or post something that someone else created the Octagon, wrote the rules, etc etc. I am going to put everything up on kazja13.com Read it and decide on your own what did really happen over the years.

Does the UFC own Tap Out and Hitman?

Still waiting.

Does the UFC own Tap Out and Hitman?

"The info I am getting out now compared to what is going to get out will be night and day."

Wouldn't it be best to put out your strongest evidence first? Put your best foot forward so to speak if you want people to take everything else you say seriously...

I think the UFC probably does have financial interest in TapouT and TapouT does in Hitman but I don't see anything wrong with that. That is their business as they are all private companies.

I don't want owned. I want Cindy O to answer. Does UFC own tapout.

then I can put her answer on kazja13.com and then expose her credibility.

Hitman Dan just admitted that Tapout shot there pilot at kage kombat.

i'd hate to see this thread die.....sorry folks....

kazja13 - I don't want owned. I want Cindy O to answer. Does UFC own tapout.

then I can put her answer on kazja13.com and then expose her credibility.

Kazja,

Your site is a joke and so are you. You have yet to back up a single point you have made that has been disputed by someone and all of your spamtastic rants over the years have made you look like a mentally ill fool.

Put THAT on your website;)

Cindy