Was this worst late stoppage ever in ufc?

I had never seen this one or I don’t remember it but came up on my Facebook vid feed tonight.  Jesus Christ was he waiting for a soul to actually float out of his body?

https://youtu.be/q972bp42DRY

Every time I see this thread a certain Bellator stoppage comes to mind for me.

1 Like
SHOGUN250 -

this is much worst

SHOGUN250 -

Wtf?? Was the ref waiting for him to die?

Peruvian Necktiez -
SHOGUN250 -

this is much worst

Ze Wurst 

SHOGUN250 -

He still had his arms extended to prevent the beating until the very end. I guess that is why the ref still saw "intelligent defense"

1 Like

Which one was the fight where the guy kept looking at the ref to stop it and when he finally did he was all pissed it took so long

MarcusAurelioFan -

Which one was the fight where the guy kept looking at the ref to stop it and when he finally did he was all pissed it took so long

I think it was Josh Burkman against, maybe Fitch?

Think was munoz is he was flat on stomach.  That was over a dozen late punches.  To be honest , rules or not, I have no idea how you could keep hitting him if you were Chris.  Smashing a lifeless body. 

Girly -

Think was munoz is he was flat on stomach.  That was over a dozen late punches.  To be honest , rules or not, I have no idea how you could keep hitting him if you were Chris.  Smashing a lifeless body. 

I feel the same way which is probably why you and I aren’t pro mma fighters, this profession definitely takes a certain mindset. I always respected Gegard when he used to back off after realizing he won, I’m not a fan of the “kill them till the ref pulls you off” type fighters. Rampage landing three-four shots on a brutally knocked out wandy was always hard for me to sit through. 

Gary Goodridge vs Paul Herrera in UFC 8, that was quite brutal, if I remember correct.

Balls Mahoney - 
Girly -

I feel the same way which is probably why you and I aren’t pro mma fighters, this profession definitely takes a certain mindset. I always respected Gegard when he used to back off after realizing he won, I’m not a fan of the “kill them till the ref pulls you off” type fighters. Rampage landing three-four shots on a brutally knocked out wandy was always hard for me to sit through. 

Rampage, Hendo vs Bisping… it was all wrong. But they had legit beef. Certainly understandable. But I don’t get it when some fighters do that regardless.

1 Like
Labrador -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Matt Brown vs Pete Sell was bad. It was like the guy got tko'd 3 times in 1 fight.

Labrador -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Gaetje vs Cerrone 

I love violent finishes.  This is why I watch cage fighting. 

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

Munoz was out of maybe the second shot of 15

Matt Brown vs Pete Sell. 

Mustapha Al Turk getting smashed into oblivion by Kongo seemed real bad

Girly -
knockoutfighter -

And your point?

knockoutfighter -
Girly -
knockoutfighter -

And your point?

Thaaaaaat seeing an unconscious human being face down unable to defend himself getting punched in the head a dozen times by a trained fighter isn’t entertainment or sport anymore