WATCH UFC IN MAINE!

"Gritty, I've seen 2 PPV UFC's at the Stadium. "

Before or after they renovated it last year? I just don't remember hearing about it

ttt

They show them in the back room, which is actually a nice little venue. All leather couches, a separate bar, don't have to deal with the normal drunk idiots trying to ride the mechanical bull.

I'm not pulling for the Stadium, that's just where I've seen the UFC before, because they were the only ones showing it.

That said, I'm a sucker for free food...

"don't have to deal with the normal drunk idiots trying to ride the mechanical bull. "

Hey, I'm sober when I ride the bull there!

Have to admit, the little short ref outfits on the waitresses makes it worth going

Yorkie--

where was our invitation bro?!? Haha, just kidding man. He'll be back real
soon! His fight next Friday was cancelled so we're looking for something
new now. See you guys real soon! Enjoy the show tonight!

I train with team maine jiu jitsu outta boothbay harbor. I'm in portland right now visiting my brother might watch it @ his house but I will drop the thought seed and see if he wants to go.

Where in Portland are you right now?^^

peeks out window

ttt

Lol I am freeport @ the moment. My wife is in the coach store. We went to l.l.bean.... not my favorite place in the world. Finding a their restroom was like finding where's waldo.

Then off to the maine mall. Might go to hottopic and buy some sprawl shorts lol. Naw imma wait and buy some from quik and sixduece.

I worked for L.L. Bean for five years. Don't you dare return anything.

Do all 80mpeople in that state gather around the one TV there and pitch in for the PPV?That would make it so cheap.

yes

Watch your mouf say 80 people live here.

It's at least 550 people.

Is that your village?

Welcome to Maine!Heh!

Yes, that's my log cabin home.

I'll take fairly low crime, living on the ocean with hundreds of islands, some of the best restaurants on the east coast, 1 1/2 drive to Boston,  short drive to any other outdoor activity, at least 7 microbreweries and tons of bars, and paying 6 bucks to see Papelbon, Beckett, and Youkilis over the hassles of most other cities in the country.  If there was a top ten list for which cities made the most top ten lists, then we would be on that list.

95% of the city is @ chuckie cheese... I'll prolly hafta drag my son outta here lol he'll never wanna leave.

I've never been. My kid is almost a year old. How old is old enough for them to enjoy whatever is going on in there?

Oh, and RIP Vinny T's next door to it.