WATCH UFC IN MAINE!

Eh, there are a buncha year olds around, we started taking him at 1 1\2. There's here and Jokers. Jokers is kewl lol last time we went to jokers I was gonna pop into jay jacks but they were closed.

Drop your kid off at Jay's and you can head into Joker's. It works out better that way. Then your kid can just protect you.

Lol nice great idea. he already tried giving his cousin a RNC. I am a purple belt and I have shown him no jiu jitsu yet lol dunno where he got it from

Excellent showing! Great crowd of fight fans. Many thanks for helping me to keep the thread at the top fellas. The guys at Binga's were pleased with the crowd and have plans to continue showing future events. Awesome!

HUGE props too to Tim Boetsch! A 4x State Champ from Maine makes his UFC debut in DOMINATING fashion by manhandling David Heath and getting the ref stoppage win in the first round. How often do you see a guy tossed on his head the way Tim flipped Heath and made him land on his temple!?! Absolutely AWESOME!

Thanks again guys!

TTT! Where did Tim go to High School? Where does he train now?

TTT 4 maine

Tim went to Camden-Hills high school. He was a wrecking machine. He was a HS All-American placing, if I'm not mistaken, fourth in the nation his senior year.

I believe he trains out of PA now.

Lol i live like 20 mins from there

cool, i can see the first place i ever trained in that original portland picture!

first place K3YLOCK ever trained too, that fuckin homo.

I would have gone but I had plans at styxx that night.........

*sarcasm*

Cannon's still upset about that time I beat him so bad he had to leave the state.

Sorry broseph, state's not big enough for both of us.

lol

"I would have gone but I had plans at styxx that night........."

You didn't text me you bahstahd?

Anybody get their hubcaps stolen while parked near Binga's that night?