Watching Sims vs Mir lol

What the fuck is up with that stomping shit? Sims was afraid of that arm bar so he stomps Mir against the cage. What was the fallout of that? What a bitch move by Sims. Then throwing a fit once he is dq'd. 

Mir looked especially smug and cocky that night… so I’ll allow it.

I was at that event. Think it may have been my first one. I can’t stand Mir so I will also allow it.

I was there too. Thomas and Mack center. Ridiculous Tapout Chuck Liddell ringwalk video. Lindland ko’d himself. Vitor vs. Beastman. Good times.  

Lol Sims looked straight retarded after the fight. What an asshole. I know he posts here hopefully he can shed some light on why he took the easy way out. 

Lol the best part of the night is Eddie Bravo interviewing the winners. 

gets DQ’d for stomping opponent out

throws mouthguard into crowd

Bite me!

It's on youtube, so I assume it's legal to post.

Edit: I just realized that's the rematch. What'evs

I believe Mir faked the injury from the stomp, for what that is worth.

Sims was/is fun.

I'd say homie was just a wild man that got caught up in the moment...who also sent me a signed mini poster from the rematch during the fundraiser...so war big guy!

Mir does come across smug lol 

I heard a rumour about mir from that time that he was a total douche in practice. Not letting go of holds after a tap and constanly just injuring people. Could be bullshit. Maybe a green who trained with Mir back then can chime in?

Sims trained with Team Hammerhouse, all of whom were in Pride at the time. Those guys came from an environment where stomps and soccer kicks were legal, and before there were rules against it they were infamous for using headbutts and chin to the eye and a bunch of other ‘dirty’ techniques. You fight like you train, and Sims trained in an environment where it was more ‘anything goes’ than the UFC brand of MMA. He saw an opening and didn’t have the presence of mind to stop himself.

Steve4192 - Sims trained with Team Hammerhouse, all of whom were in Pride at the time. Those guys came from an environment where stomps and soccer kicks were legal, and before there were rules against it they were infamous for using headbutts and chin to the eye and a bunch of other 'dirty' techniques. You fight like you train, and Sims trained in an environment where it was more 'anything goes' than the UFC brand of MMA. He saw an opening and didn't have the presence of mind to stop himself.

This. 

Big Wes won in my book. 

Wes was a hero that night. Mir was a prick and deserved to be stomped.

Thank you, Wes.

In an interview wes said that he forgot about the stomping rule and just went to instincts. 

The rematch is a good example of how sloppy Mir’s striking used to be, and how much he improved it over the years.

Was my 1st or 2nd event ever… Watching it with my dad on a black box. Also watched the event again from a vhs renter from blockbuster.

Speaking of that, whatever happenend to that form of piracy?

Well I forgot the cardinal rule. Capt. James Franklin Mir is the devil. He had me bedazzled. Fuck Frank Mir. Thank you Sims. You smug midget.