we learned nothing last night

Dazednconfused -
jar of flies - People should watch Round 1 again...
Why ? Yeah he took Anderson down, landed a few shots but couldn't keep him there. He then got his second takedown stuffed easily, gets tired, and is forced to stand with a guy on a completely different level striking wise. Anderson clowns way too much and gets caught. I agree that this fight doesn't really prove anything. I can't see Anderson doing that again in a rematch. Chris was wide open for shots the whole time on the feet, but Anderson decided to play. Phone Post 3.0

Hey bro its okay.

I found you a toy
Phone Post

lol at the Anderson haters ( fedor nuthuggers ) weidman didn't beat Anderson silva, he beat a cocky idiot. I like weidman a lot and he is all class but he even knows until he beats Anderson again this is a 100 percent fluke. Anderson deserved to get shut up bur I wonder who all you will bet on in. rematch?

not weidman Phone Post 3.0

Dmoney35 - lol at the Anderson haters ( fedor nuthuggers ) weidman didn't beat Anderson silva, he beat a cocky idiot. I like weidman a lot and he is all class but he even knows until he beats Anderson again this is a 100 percent fluke. Anderson deserved to get shut up bur I wonder who all you will bet on in. rematch?

not weidman Phone Post 3.0

K bro ;) Phone Post

Chris won that 1st round. Chael did too, first fight. So did Hendo.

I think Silva cheated the fans and cheated Chris.

But he gave some troubling interviews before the fight about having done everything and having nothing left to do. And after the fight, he just seemed relieved to hand over the belt. I think he's done. Phone Post 3.0

mose - no, but now Silva has to prove he is a better fighter than Weidman.

This

We learned Weidman has very underrated standup Phone Post 3.0

You know nothing Jon snow Phone Post 3.0