We should all buy more Reebok.

Right now Reebok feel like the investment they've made into the sport of MMA has shown underwhelming gain. People aren't buying the fight kits, the press from this community has been incredibly negative. Reebok are on the offensive, they're trying to squeeze a penny out of a lemon.

Let's buy a bunch of reebok and show them that their investment wasn't in vain, once they see that we're behind them 100% I have a feeling that they'll lay off of guys like Cerrone and allow the fighters to express themselves more openly.

I'm excited. Phone Post 3.0

no

Winnipegger - no
I'm sorry to hear that you don't care about MMA, I'll donate a fight kit in your name. Phone Post 3.0

mixedmartialfarts -

Fuck, that shirt looks really good. I'm glad you're on board, let's both buy one and show these guys that we want MMA to be successful. Phone Post 3.0

Fight kit*, that fight kit looks really good. Phone Post 3.0

mixedmartialfarts -

I "do"
H
A
R
M
Imo Phone Post 3.0

Sagiv Lapkin -
mixedmartialfarts - 

That's a fake. The correct spelling gave it away.

To be fair, hiring the UG blog to make the fight kits was a clear mistake and it has been rectified. Phone Post 3.0

They misspelled Portal.

Ministry of Truth - They misspelled Portal.
Honest mistake, that could happen to any multi million dollar apparel company. Phone Post 3.0

I've come to like OP, I dunno why, but I do.... Phone Post 3.0

Laziest Reebok executive ever Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Laziest Reebok executive ever Phone Post 3.0
Considering that I'm the only reebok executive to address the UG, I would say that I'm far from lazy. Phone Post 3.0

I mean, lol I'm not a reebok executive! Phone Post 3.0

I just got a Reebok shirt in the mail last night. Actually, it's a Conor shirt, but it's made by Reebok. I don't have a problem with Reebok or the fight kits.

Can't wait to wear it:

http://www.ufcstore.com/Mens_Conor_McGregor_Gear/Mens_Reebok_Conor_McGregor_Black_UFC_Team_McGregor_T-Shirt

UncleChael - I just got a Reebok shirt in the mail last night. Actually, it's a Conor shirt, but it's made by Reebok. I don't have a problem with Reebok or the fight kits.

Can't wait to wear it:

http://www.ufcstore.com/Mens_Conor_McGregor_Gear/Mens_Reebok_Conor_McGregor_Black_UFC_Team_McGregor_T-Shirt
Good man, you're on the vote up list. Phone Post 3.0

I'm wearing my brand new pristine Reebok track suit right now!! Phone Post 3.0

JBax1991 - I'm wearing my brand new pristine Reebok track suit right now!! Phone Post 3.0
Thank you for supporting the sport we love. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - 
UncleChael - I just got a Reebok shirt in the mail last night. Actually, it's a Conor shirt, but it's made by Reebok. I don't have a problem with Reebok or the fight kits.

Can't wait to wear it:

Good man, you're on the vote up list. Phone Post 3.0

Hey bud, I just voted you up for your POSITIVE ENERGY! Good on you, fellar!

I got some black pumps on. OHHH YEAAAAAAB. Phone Post 3.0