We should all buy more Reebok.

If they still had Giblert Melendez shirt I might.

Cann - If they still had Giblert Melendez shirt I might.
I'll look into it. Phone Post 3.0

Sagiv Lapkin - 
mixedmartialfarts - 

That's a fake. The correct spelling gave it away.

It's real, it was the Ido Portal fight kit.

Yeah uh yeah Phone Post 3.0

Good stuff OP. Showing the youngins how it's done. Phone Post 3.0

Ministry of Truth - They misspelled Portal.
LMAO Phone Post 3.0

MMA =/= UFC

If UFC/REEBOK as businesses self-imploded tomorrow, the vast majority of the fans and the fighters would be better off. That's not even a knock, I'm a fan of the fights, it's just a fact.

If he's not a troll, OP has Stockholm syndrome.

Nahhh Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't wear your garbage if i was naked at a mall in Minnesota in February... Phone Post 3.0

I have a sweet adidas track suit and some flip flops I bought at the drugstore. Does that count as supporting reebok?? Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - I have a sweet adidas track suit and some flip flops I bought at the drugstore. Does that count as supporting reebok?? Phone Post 3.0
You know that doesn't count, you should feel bad for asking. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM -
King Trav - I have a sweet adidas track suit and some flip flops I bought at the drugstore. Does that count as supporting reebok?? Phone Post 3.0
You know that doesn't count, you should feel bad for asking. Phone Post 3.0
We all support in our own special way. That's all anyone can ask. Phone Post 3.0

You've moved my needle OP Phone Post 3.0

Giventofly99 - I wouldn't wear your garbage if i was naked at a mall in Minnesota in February... Phone Post 3.0
What is it about reebok apparel that you're so adverse to? What clothing brands do you prefer? Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Right now Reebok feel like the investment they've made into the sport of MMA has shown underwhelming gain. People aren't buying the fight kits, the press from this community has been incredibly negative. Reebok are on the offensive, they're trying to squeeze a penny out of a lemon.

Let's buy a bunch of reebok and show them that their investment wasn't in vain, once they see that we're behind them 100% I have a feeling that they'll lay off of guys like Cerrone and allow the fighters to express themselves more openly.

I'm excited. Phone Post 3.0
Are you retarded? Phone Post 3.0

DBSH209 - MMA =/= UFC

If UFC/REEBOK as businesses self-imploded tomorrow, the vast majority of the fans and the fighters would be better off. That's not even a knock, I'm a fan of the fights, it's just a fact.

If he's not a troll, OP has Stockholm syndrome.
UFC is the real slim shady, all the other MMA organizations are just imitating. You really think that if the UFC were to sink and Bellator were to become the penultimate mixed martial arts organization that they wouldn't attempt to make themselves look more professional and open themselves up to entirely new markets by dealing with a company who are willing to give them money and unify the fighters under a single banner? That's nonsense, pure poppycock. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa -
IDOHARM - Right now Reebok feel like the investment they've made into the sport of MMA has shown underwhelming gain. People aren't buying the fight kits, the press from this community has been incredibly negative. Reebok are on the offensive, they're trying to squeeze a penny out of a lemon.

Let's buy a bunch of reebok and show them that their investment wasn't in vain, once they see that we're behind them 100% I have a feeling that they'll lay off of guys like Cerrone and allow the fighters to express themselves more openly.

I'm excited. Phone Post 3.0
Are you retarded? Phone Post 3.0
Why, because I want to buy nice clothes and support a sport that I love? You shouldn't even be asking me that, the fact that you can't grasp a concept such as this is disconcerting and frankly I'm amazed that you were able to form a two word sentence. Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
King Trav - I have a sweet adidas track suit and some flip flops I bought at the drugstore. Does that count as supporting reebok?? Phone Post 3.0

gotta take em off.  right now. 

if you're in a store, in public, posting from your phone...take em off and walk out nakey.  No UGer wears Reebok. 

Yeah but he's wearing ADIDAS, which I've already stated does not count as Reebok so now you're making me look like a liar. Phone Post 3.0

I was an unwilling contributor to the reebok reign of terror. Got one of those pieces of shit for Christmas. Never will that dog shit material touch my skin, and now that I've actually seen it in person I will never let any other reebok apparel touch my skin. If those Lazy ass bitches can't put effort into design. They must think mma fans are as dumb as the cross fit people who buy their dog shit gear. We ain't never gunna see dope tee's like the Korean zombie shirts ever again. : ( Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - 
Winnipegger - no
I'm sorry to hear that you don't care about MMA, I'll donate a fight kit in your name. Phone Post 3.0

Gonna get him one that says Winipaggor?