We should all buy more Reebok.

Leghound -
IDOHARM - 
Winnipegger - no
I'm sorry to hear that you don't care about MMA, I'll donate a fight kit in your name. Phone Post 3.0

Gonna get him one that says Winipaggor?

'Faggot' is shorter and harder to misspell. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM -
Giventofly99 - I wouldn't wear your garbage if i was naked at a mall in Minnesota in February... Phone Post 3.0
What is it about reebok apparel that you're so adverse to? What clothing brands do you prefer? Phone Post 3.0
The gear is poorly made overseas. It falls apart like those disposable turtles kids buy at the pet store.
The designs lack any creativity or thought. You could give the task to middle school children and they would design something better.
The ufc deal screws the fighters in an undeniably one sided way.
Last you had zero interest in mma prior
To this deal. You did not help grow the sport, your leadership knows nothing of the roots of martial arts and this is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to mma.

I wear clinch gear. Designed and owned by Dan Henderson. A guy that knows a little bit about fighting... Phone Post 3.0

I can only assume this was an odd attempt at sarcasm.

Attila - I can only assume this was an odd attempt at sarcasm.
How dare you. Phone Post 3.0

Came to this thread only to check op's join date or if he is trolling the forum. Seeing hes a 12er, hopefully hes trolling. Phone Post 3.0

Let's just look at the facts:

1) The fighters have lost their other sponsorship deals.

2) The fighters are now sponsored by reebok and receive a percentage of all fight kit sales.

Knowing this, it becomes apparent that we do indeed need to buy more reebok if we'd like to support the fighters. Think of it like you're adopting a small, hungry child from Africa or Brazil.

Pick the child you like and sponsor it, the child will receive provisions and life saving medicine in doing so. The only difference is that instead of buying the child outright you're simply wearing a sweet fucking shirt with their name on it and people will think you're a badass because you clearly support MMA. Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -

Everybody, 

pick your favorite fighter.  

and send them a money order or check equal to the amount of a non reebok shirt that you might have bought if there was no reebok

That way, your money can bypass the UFC and Reebok, so none of those sons of bitches get any, 

and your favorite fighter can make money.

That way, our rejection of reebok doesn't result in our fighters become poorer than they are already.

If you bought one shirt a year or two years from a fighter's apparel (venum, etc) they'd make a profit from that. 

Since none of us our buying anything, the fighters get shit all dick all from us.

If you want to show them that we think they are cool, then send em dough. directly.

And pass up a sweet fucking shirt that lets other people know you're a huge fan of MMA which will make them automatically assume that you also have some training which will in turn cause them to stare at the ground when you occupy the same space so that there's absolutely zero chance of making eye contact with a killer?

I don't think so. Phone Post 3.0

Ugly bastard shirts, designed by what I can only imagine to be a dead tree Phone Post 3.0