Website Up! 20% Off All Knives for UG Members!

Double post

Thanks..........

That was a lot quicker than I thought! lol Congradulaitons, Kneetofaceko wins it! 714 it was, Kirik can confirm, go to the site and let me know which number you'd like and post your email!

Haywood, I'm not up to making lockbacks yet, don't know how,sorry! I've done some friction folders but stick with fixed blade knives right now.

TTT!!!

Beautiful blades! I love knives, my wife will tell you I'm always hunting for a new one! She sends me knives for my birthday, Xmas, etc. I'm into throwing knives and knife fighting. I need a quick Bowie knife so when you have one that I like I'm buying it! Keep up the great work!

BTW-I love high carbon steel blades, my Vietnam Vet uncle carves Kachina's with an pre-2004 Old Timer knife. His knife is beyond sharp.

navajocat3 - Beautiful blades! I love knives, my wife will tell you I'm always hunting for a new one! She sends me knives for my birthday, Xmas, etc. I'm into throwing knives and knife fighting. I need a quick Bowie knife so when you have one that I like I'm buying it! Keep up the great work!

BTW-I love high carbon steel blades, my Vietnam Vet uncle carves Kachina's with an pre-2004 Old Timer knife. His knife is beyond sharp.

Thanks!! I was thinking about knocking out a couple of bowies, got two near bowies in the works- big knives a tad smaller than I consider appropriate for a bowie- what kind of handles do you like?

Functional. I need work/camping bowie with a fuctional handle, nothing too fancy just something that won't break or give me a blister. I do love the look of stag handles. I'm looking for a bowie about 12"-13", not too big, well balanced and built for speed.

I'll see what I can do!

Hey Kneetofaceko! You won bud, send me your email address!

Well shit, I've been on Paypal so long didn't know you can use it with any major credit card so I do accept credit cards after all! lol I don't think you could when I joined.

navajocat3 - I've got a wicked clip point I forged from an old truck coil spring, not finished,will post a photo, I think it's a tad smaller than you're looking for. Right now I'm without a band saw to cut my steel and handle materials so I'm rather crippled but I'll see what I can do :)

ttt

ttt

ttt

navajocat3- I just tempered 2 smaller wicked bowie type knives, one 11" from a thick piece of coil spring from an old truck and one 11 1/2" long from an old high carbon rasp, got the first one finished, need to put the handle on the other one tomorrow. They'll be up this weekend with a few file knives I finished,more in the works! I've got a larger bowie planned, need to hit my teacher's shop to cut up some steel first. Keep an eye out!

kneetofaceko- send me your choice and address so I can get your spike knife mailed out to you!

OK navajocat3 and all, two small bowie/fighters just up, check out the hippo inlay sheath >:) ,also got a few more file/patch knives up but need to find a way to take better photos, the ones on there just don't do the knives justice. No band saw has slown me down to a crawl, still working though, more to come!

No but I know a young sickly skilled bladesmith who makes serious reproductions of old Viking swords,and I mean combat worthy that will bend like a bow,spring right back, hold a scary edge, they start at around $4000.00, takes about a month to make one. The kid is light years ahead of me.

Should make a "team dagger" dagger

Prepare2Die - Should make a "team dagger" dagger

They should commission one! ;)

Nice work. I love knives but collect mainly small folders and slipjoints. I have a few fixed blades hanging around. I just got a great deal on a khukri. Good luck with your business!

Three days left folks! Get your discount while you can! I took some better photos of some of the spikes, need to get better photos on the site for sure, the photos on there don't do them justice.

kneetofaceko- have you received your knife yet?

TTT