WEC 135lbs Rumors

bowles vs tapia, winner fights torres

ttt for Joey101

Kinda suck for the opponent. Going to spring a quick fight on someone.

I still bet Bedard would do it. I wanna see it.

TTT WE LOVE YOU JEFF!!!

lol sherdog lists jeff at 6'4" 140lbs. and i thought corey hill was lanky D:

Its a typo he is actually 4'6"

That would be a hell of a fight!

ATTN: stranglehold...lets not forget that joey got his ass smashed by eric runci in eric's debut... the fight was put on by the auburn fight club, in auburn, in front of all auburn fans...joey was an auburn fight club fighter and still the crowd was completely shocked and pissed when they read that rediculous decision. runci would smash him again but there is no chance joey would ever take that fight...no chance.

i didn't know joey was ever an auburn fight club fighter. How do you know Joey wouldn't take that fight again?

Joey has fought anyone they have put in front of him, including guys who outweigh him by a lot, just to get the work in. To say he got "smashed" and "there is no chance he would take that fight" is pretty rediculous...oh wait, that's not at all how you spell ridiculous.

ttt for Joey101's response to this troll

ttt

What I'm concerned about now is the fact(?) that McCall has a fight but no opponent. There are plenty of people in this weight class that would take the fight given notice (and folks that will take it on short notice, too), but when you give these fighters short notice so they can't train properly you are almost setting them up for failure.

Why can't you just set a fight and give both parties adequate notice, especially when you got folks that have been inactive for a while and are itching to fight?

^^^^Good Question^^^^

Put Bedard on the card! WEC make it happen!

As a general rule I never agree with Morgz on anything...... but on this topic he is right....come on WEC we want to see Bedard.

You always agree to tap when we roll...

Back ttt for Bedard!

yup yup

Eddie Wineland needs to get back in the mix.

Strangehold - Joey is a great guy and a tough competitor, but he is not at that level yet. And yes Eric Runci whipped his ass that night at the covered arena.