ttt

TTT

lol

TTT

TTT

TTT

ttt

ttt

Was reading the latest Tapout last night. Does the AFL have a 135lbs class? I like what those guys are saying about the image of the sport and all that. If the WEC doesn't step up and give us some of these match ups, would it be possible for the AFL to do so?

I haven't read the tapout...is the AFL the same org that did combo shows with hook and shoot some years ago (and maybe the same one that Raphy and Junior are rumored to be fighting in soon)?

No matter what the organization, someone needs to make these fights happen. I hope it is the WEC so I can watch it on VS, but either way is cool with me, as long as guys like Bedard get good fights, and we get to see them.

Not sure what the history of the AFL is, but if this keeps up they will be pushing the WEC and UFC for great fighters. They are off to a great start.

Come on WEC, give us what we want!

ttt for the 135lb class. It's th most action you are gonna get and some pretty damn competitive fights.

Agree with Horning, by far the most energetic fights around.

Ian is for sure fighting, good for him and no opponent yet?

Come on WEC!

No opponent or not fighting.

I'd be willing to bet Jeff Bedard would take that fight.

How do they know he is going to fight but don't have an opponent yet? That's only 3.5 weeks out.

good promotion