weidman is a dead man walking

i want to suck kaepernicks 9er - god the stupidity of some of you, all the pros after the fight were saying they have checked thousands of kicks and never have seen that happen. it was a fluke thing plain and simple. yet you fucking mma noobs tend to think it was all weidmans doing.

the intent of checking leg kicks is not to break your opponents leg Phone Post 3.0

Hey dumbass, if you would have watched the after fight press conference you would have gotten the scoop.  He was trained by Ray Longo on checking the kick.  Longo has broken fighters legs in EXACTLY THE SAME WAY.  Weidman said the intent of the check was to make Silva stop throwing them.  But he also said that Silva was putting everything he had behind the kick and he knew it was a possiblility to end up with a fracture or a break. 

Silva had to have known the risks throwing the kick that hard if it gets checked.  He threw it anyway.  99% of the time you can get away with it without a break.  But there's always that 1% that you can't.

Soup and Beer -
i want to suck kaepernicks 9er - god the stupidity of some of you, all the pros after the fight were saying they have checked thousands of kicks and never have seen that happen. it was a fluke thing plain and simple. yet you fucking mma noobs tend to think it was all weidmans doing.

the intent of checking leg kicks is not to break your opponents leg Phone Post 3.0

Hey dumbass, if you would have watched the after fight press conference you would have gotten the scoop.  He was trained by Ray Longo on checking the kick.  Longo has broken fighters legs in EXACTLY THE SAME WAY.  Weidman said the intent of the check was to make Silva stop throwing them.  But he also said that Silva was putting everything he had behind the kick and he knew it was a possiblility to end up with a fracture or a break. 

Silva had to have known the risks throwing the kick that hard if it gets checked.  He threw it anyway.  99% of the time you can get away with it without a break.  But there's always that 1% that you can't.

Exactly most people aren't able time them and position the check perfectly. Chris did just that the first cracked Silva's leg and the second broke it, pretty simple. Weidman was responsible for the break he doesn't check it and silva lands a brutal kick...

Irony is silva threw the same exact kick to the same leg at the same exact spot in the first fight. Weidman and longo drilled the check over and over and Anderson's threw the same exact kick. It's rare someone's leg snaps but silva throws with some serious power and most don't land that check.

Give weidman his dues Phone Post 3.0

i want to suck kaepernicks 9er - god the stupidity of some of you, all the pros after the fight were saying they have checked thousands of kicks and never have seen that happen. it was a fluke thing plain and simple. yet you fucking mma noobs tend to think it was all weidmans doing.

Just shut up, ok? Phone Post 3.0

When did they start putting computers in mental hospitals and aggressively promoting mixedmartialarts.com to the retards?

I guess it's good for site views, but Jesus some of the threads these days are stupid beyond comprehension.

Ah well, if it makes the retards in the mental hospitals happier somehow, I should be more understanding.

Good boy OP, now go take your meds.

Thanks for the laugh OP!

i want to suck kaepernicks 9er - god the stupidity of some of you, all the pros after the fight were saying they have checked thousands of kicks and never have seen that happen. it was a fluke thing plain and simple. yet you fucking mma noobs tend to think it was all weidmans doing.

Yeah, you're right and everyone else in the world aside from three other Silva dicksuckers is wrong, right? You're a penis breath and I feel sorry for your mother. Phone Post 3.0

Lmao I love seeing OP get clowned. Phone Post 3.0

Another nuthugger struck down, lol.

You apparently have never been to Thailand

This thread is good natured. Phone Post