weidman is a dead man walking

Soup and Beer -
i want to suck kaepernicks 9er - lol at so many people acting like weidman has his number ?

ANDERSON SILVA CLOWNED AND GOT CAUGHT!!!!

ahahahah WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

god some of you are so stupid. Anderson silva did more to lose that fight than weidman did to win Phone Post 3.0
It was not clowning. Even Silva admitted this. It was a calculated attempt to make Weidman stand instead of taking it to the ground which Silva wants no part of. Unfortunately for Silva, the tactic worked. Phone Post 3.0
dude it was clowning if you can't see that you are blind. Phone Post 3.0

i want to suck kaepernicks 9er -
Soup and Beer -
i want to suck kaepernicks 9er - lol at so many people acting like weidman has his number ?

god some of you are so stupid. Anderson silva did more to lose that fight than weidman did to win Phone Post 3.0
It was not clowning. Even Silva admitted this. It was a calculated attempt to make Weidman stand instead of taking it to the ground which Silva wants no part of. Unfortunately for Silva, the tactic worked. Phone Post 3.0
Your about to witness history Phone Post 3.0

Bisping decisioned my SN -
Soup and Beer -

Your about to witness history Phone Post 3.0
yah Anderson getting his let back viciously Phone Post 3.0

TTT show yourselves you cowards Phone Post 3.0

Well at least Weidman's walking. Phone Post

Kinkle - TTT show yourselves you cowards Phone Post 3.0
I'm here you stupid fuck what are you proud of? you think weidman feels like he "won" that fight?

god you are pathetic as you will go on saying weidman dominated silva lol what a piece of shit you are. Phone Post 3.0

I'm here you stupid fuck what are you proud of? you think weidman feels like he "won" that fight?

god you are pathetic as you will go on saying weidman dominated silva lol what a piece of shit you are. Phone Post 3.0
Silva is a deadman walking
wait..... Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry but he did the first fight. He did the second all the way up to breaking his leg.

Anderson got old just accept it, it happens to everyone. But give Chris his props he didn't want to win like that either! Phone Post 3.0

WAHHHH!!!

Lol crybaby.... Phone Post 3.0

wait..... Phone Post 3.0
lol the irony of the thread title

nothing against weidman he is all class but that wasn't a dominating fight but oh well it is what it is.

regardless of what history says nobody will ever view either of weidman a wins as clear cut victories. regardless of how unfair that is for weidman it's just how it is Phone Post 3.0

wait..... Phone Post 3.0

nothing against weidman he is all class but that wasn't a dominating fight but oh well it is what it is.

regardless of what history says nobody will ever view either of weidman a wins as clear cut victories. regardless of how unfair that is for weidman it's just how it is Phone Post 3.0
I view them as victories. .. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman dominated & has two clear cut wins

If they fought ten times Weidman wins 11

i want to suck kaepernicks 9er - You know with a name like that OP, you can color me surprised that you're a retard at calling fights.

Thanks for the tread you genius, LOL!

6ULDV8 -

i want to suck kaepernicks 9er - You know with a name like that OP, you can color me surprised that you're a retard at calling fights.

I am retarded for not knowing Anderson would break his leg? ok boss

good call on the weidman victory !! he totally earned it by having a hard knee! Phone Post 3.0

6ULDV8 -

I am retarded for not knowing Anderson would break his leg? ok boss

good call on the weidman victory !! he totally earned it by having a hard knee! Phone Post 3.0
You have no idea about MMA or the power of training how to check kicks that hard do you Phone Post 3.0

Did you make a screen name bet on this fight?  LOL!

wait..... Phone Post 3.0

Regardless you're a fucking moe-ron. You strike me as a whiny, delusional person. Possibly an eleven year old, and certainly you've no experience in the gym. QFT, would you kindly? Phone Post 3.0

i want to suck kaepernicks 9er, your bias toward Silva appears to have blinded you. Chris dominated that fight from beginning to tragic end. 

god the stupidity of some of you, all the pros after the fight were saying they have checked thousands of kicks and never have seen that happen. it was a fluke thing plain and simple. yet you fucking mma noobs tend to think it was all weidmans doing.

the intent of checking leg kicks is not to break your opponents leg Phone Post 3.0