Weidman is gonna play basketball again

Phone Post 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/Gwa7jHw.gif?1 Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - http://i.imgur.com/Gwa7jHw.gif?1 Phone Post 3.0

i_shogun_ruas - Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0

these words

you will eat

i_shogun_ruas - Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. Silva wasn't taking it serious at all. Legacy and potentially millions of dollars at stake. Bad matchup. Gets immediately taken down and pounded and then repeatedly caught on the feet. He had total reason to joke around. Phone Post 3.0

we playing basketbaallllllllll 

REDRUM_NYC -

Weidman has Allen iverson like handles son! Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - 
REDRUM_NYC -

Weidman has Allen iverson like handles son! Phone Post 3.0

i dunno man, he kinda double-dribbled there -_-

Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

The one good reason BJ didn't come out for the fifth at UFC 94.

: ) Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

bj didnt dance around with his head title back... nobody can take a punch in that position.

Malvert the Janitor - Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

That's why BJ is the bess. Phone Post 3.0

How hard was it to go 24 hours without a thread about Anderson while the site was down? Phone Post

Would that punch of landed if Anderson had his hands up? If so would it of knocked him out? Phone Post

Malvert the Janitor - Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

^^^^^ this Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - How hard was it to go 24 hours without a thread about Anderson while the site was down? Phone Post
How hard is it not to breath? Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

Can you imagine if Anderson quit on the stool after the 4th round in the first Chael fight?

Sliva_Plated_Fedor - I got a feeling Weidman might be the Buster Douglas of MMA. Phone Post 3.0
Win or lose that's just an insult. Weidman has been groomed for this and is one the most well rounded fighters active today. Phone Post 3.0

i_shogun_ruas -
gokudamus -
i_shogun_ruas - Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. Silva wasn't taking it serious at all. Legacy and potentially millions of dollars at stake. Bad matchup. Gets immediately taken down and pounded and then repeatedly caught on the feet. He had total reason to joke around. Phone Post 3.0
Stuffed weidmans next td attempt like nothin Phone Post 3.0
One stuffed takedown makes him go crazy with the showboating? No. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor had his lights out too but BJ didnt come out for the 5th, he was fighting up then. He has hardly ever even been in bad spot at LW.

Yeah but he got beaten up badly 3 times. Too good a chin for his own good.