Weidman is gonna play basketball again

gokudamus -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - How hard was it to go 24 hours without a thread about Anderson while the site was down? Phone Post
How hard is it not to breath? Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post

REDRUM_NYC - 

we playing basketbaallllllllll 

Voted Up for Kurtis Blow

McBottery -
Malvert the Janitor - Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

The one good reason BJ didn't come out for the fifth at UFC 94.

: ) Phone Post 3.0

Can you imagine if Anderson quit on the stool after the 4th round in the first Chael fight?

No I can't imagine that.

Just like I can't imagine BJ Penn unconscious in a fist fight.

BJ Penn even sleeps awake, bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - 
McBottery -
Malvert the Janitor - Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

Can you imagine if Anderson quit on the stool after the 4th round in the first Chael fight?

No I can't imagine that.

Put being a fan aside, lets be unbiased for a second.

BJ Penn constantly telling George he was going to the death and crying that he should of won the first fight only to quit after getting thrashed four rounds....

The beatings Nick and Rory put on him were...dare I say pathetic, not to mention they both taunted him whilst mauling him.

Crying his way in and out of retirement two times now.......

Turn off your computer, sit down and think about what you just read. War Spider.

Good dribbler.

Poptarts -
Malvert the Janitor - 
McBottery -

No I can't imagine that.

BJ Penn constantly telling George he was going to the death and crying that he should of won the first fight only to quit after getting thrashed four rounds....

The beatings Nick and Rory put on him were...dare I say pathetic, not to mention they both taunted him whilst mauling him.

Turn off your computer, sit down and think about what you just read. War Spider.
I see someone is taking the Internet too seriously tonight. Get some sleep, buddy. Phone Post 3.0

i_shogun_ruas - Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Serious Silva is going to smack the taste out of his mouth.

Malvert the Janitor -
Poptarts -
Malvert the Janitor - 
McBottery -

No I can't imagine that.

I see someone is taking the Internet too seriously tonight. Get some sleep, buddy. Phone Post 3.0

He simply countered your points with some logic. You retorted by telling him to sleep and not an actual response. Get some sleep buddy. Phone Post

Poptarts - 
Malvert the Janitor - 
McBottery -

No I can't imagine that.

Let's put being a fan/biased aside.

Bj penn is not cutting weight to fight these guys, he is naturally under 155 when in shape. Rory and GSP are cutting from a much higher weight and BJ is moving up to meet them. GSP greased(FACT).

Both of those guys are probably too much for Penn. But that mother fucker had the balls to fight anyone at any weight class. I can't say the same for most fighters.

McBottery -

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

CRE - most brutal KO in MMA history IMO

hendo vs bisping or wand imo. Phone Post

Well played OP Phone Post

weidman is going to get murdered Phone Post 3.0

Rob San Soo - 
Malvert the Janitor - Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

^^^^^ this Phone Post 3.0

BJ can also jump out of pools......thats right, jump out of pools

McBottery -

Booooooom this! Phone Post 3.0

Weidman will be the first MMA fighter who we start thinking about like "Dude, could this guy go on the the NBA and play PG?". Chris "Dribbler" Weidman

i_shogun_ruas - Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0

"Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson"?
I guess winning the first round and knocking Anderson out in the second round means nothing to you.

Why is it so hard for some people to understand that all fighters,including Silva can be beat?
Silva is a great fighter,but that doesn't mean he is unbeatable.
Even after watching him lose,some are still in denial.

i_shogun_ruas - 
gokudamus -
i_shogun_ruas - Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. Silva wasn't taking it serious at all. Legacy and potentially millions of dollars at stake. Bad matchup. Gets immediately taken down and pounded and then repeatedly caught on the feet. He had total reason to joke around. Phone Post 3.0
Stuffed weidmans next td attempt like nothin Phone Post 3.0

He stuffed a takedown and then was knocked out.
.Are you trying to say If Anderson Silva didn't lose,he would have won?

gonna try and convince Chris to walk out to Basketball by Kurtis Blow