Weidman is gonna play basketball again

REDRUM_NYC - 

gonna try and convince Chris to walk out to Basketball by Kurtis Blow

that would be pretty epic..he could come out with a group of dancing cheerleaders and dribbling a ball with anderson's face imprinted on it

i_shogun_ruas - Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0
You are an idiot Phone Post 3.0

http://www.awolfamongwolves.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/WPBKPunch.gif

Meta World Peace legit signed with the Knics today and will work with Weidman on the clinch.

In contrast Weidman will teach World Peace how to dribble heads with handle

Just look at the way Weidman's toe sinks into the canvas for a second. It's no wonder Jones got injured.

CRE - most brutal KO in MMA history IMO

Yeah....waaaaay more brutal than any of Andersons KOs. It was a left hook that hit Andy while in a back bend and his head leaning into Chris' punch...he got clipped...
Just like Cain got clipped....just like anyone can get clipped. It wasn't a front kick to the face or anything... Phone Post

i_shogun_ruas - Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he sure does have nothing for Anderson, you dumb stupid fucking poor excuse of a human. Cunts like you shit me Phone Post 3.0

CRE - most brutal KO in MMA history IMO

Nah, it's the most shocking but Hendo vs Bisping still takes the cake for brutality.