Weidman: Loss to Rockhold a 'fluke'

Both guys looked like they gassed after a round and so I can believe they both carried injuries into the fight. Well that or enhanced testing strikes again. So in that respect I'm not sure you can use the injury excuse. I did think watching it at the time that Luke was beginning to wilt there before the spin kick. To his credit though he took full advantage of the mistake, sucked it up and finished the fight with authority.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they both look this time around.

Amagov_Couldve_Been_King - Final Form Weidman will be too powerful.
I wonder what form his final power up looks like? All gold skin? Or long blonde hair and no eye-brows? Phone Post 3.0
Blue hair for sure, SSG mode. Phone Post 3.0

thebearbohland -
Amagov_Couldve_Been_King - Final Form Weidman will be too powerful.
I wonder what form his final power up looks like? All gold skin? Or long blonde hair and no eye-brows? Phone Post 3.0
Blue hair for sure, SSG mode. Phone Post 3.0
Actually it's SSGSS for some damn reason with the blue hair. SSG has red hair lol Phone Post 3.0

I hope vegas agrees and I can clean up on Rockhold again Phone Post 3.0

Weidman showing his true colors or is this the Connor effect making everyone talk full tard for "hype"?

His wins over silva are more flukeish imo. I believe weidman would beat anderson today but those wins were strange still.

Rockhold beating weidman was a bad move by weidman which turned the tide. Rockhold did alot of things really well and earned it. Im even more excited about the rematch than the original which i was stoked for Phone Post 3.0

This fight needs no rematch..
Weidman should at least have to beat Bisping first or something.. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman looked like shit but was still winning the fight until that dumb spin kick. He'll win the rematch easily Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Chris understands what the word "fluke" means.

His misuse of the word suggests maybe one of the Conor haters/Aldo nuthuggers from the UG explained the meaning to him. Phone Post 3.0

knee smash - Weidman looked like shit but was still winning the fight until that dumb spin kick. He'll win the rematch easily Phone Post 3.0

I thought Luke was winning.

eXtv - 
Shallow Graves - Chris looked super flat, and was not able to get a TD. He prob needs the fight on the ground to win. It doesnt seem like the striking is in his favor at all.

Rockhold is murder to take down, and even if you succeed, he's probably going to tie you up with a guillotine or something similar to make sure you can't get anything done down there. I thought Rockhold won every round, and is just a bad fight for Weidman at distance, up close, and on the floor.

Weidman took him down several times without too much effort. I think Weidman might need to come in a bit bigger this time around though. He looked a bit small in the first go.

TheHaunted2 - He got his ass handed to him Phone Post 3.0

and will again by the same dude

12SixElbow -
SensoriaUtopia - 
12SixElbow - 

Ehhhh

6 weeks out he broke his foot? Sometime in October?

Next to impossible, he would have had to inform USADA because he would have certainly been Xrayed, and gotten medication for it. (Even if he avoided pain meds, he'd get an anti infammitory).

https://www.instagram.com/p/-eyRBHChgp/

Foot is fine here, working out with Wonderboy, 3 weeks out from the fight. (That would be 3 weeks after the alleged foot breaking in 2 places.) You were doing THIS 3 weeks after breaking your foot in 2 places?

Too many videos / photos of him (2 and 3 posts a week) throughout the entire camp. It would be pretty tough to hide a foot broken in 2 places somewhere in there. A look through his social media shows no interuption in training.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-CkLgUChkb/

Boxing hard sparring rounds 1 week after breaking your foot in 2 places? Nahhh

Good post, I smell some bullshit here, I broke my foot 6 years ago, and I was in a walking boot for about 2 months, and it took close to a year for me to feel normal in my foot, and I would not have been doing movements like that while having a broken foot, no just no.

To compare to another fighter

RDA is in a weird 1 leg stroller fucking thing 3 weeks after breaking his foot.

Weidman would have you beleive he not only didn't see a Dr (It would have been reported, drugs would be on his fight license, etc...) but that 2 and 3 weeks after breaking his foot in 2 places he was completely healed and sparring? I can't imagine this winning him fans.

QFT Phone Post 3.0

"I broke my back". Phone Post 3.0

Aydiosmio -
eXtv - 
Shallow Graves - Chris looked super flat, and was not able to get a TD. He prob needs the fight on the ground to win. It doesnt seem like the striking is in his favor at all.

Rockhold is murder to take down, and even if you succeed, he's probably going to tie you up with a guillotine or something similar to make sure you can't get anything done down there. I thought Rockhold won every round, and is just a bad fight for Weidman at distance, up close, and on the floor.

Weidman took him down several times without too much effort. I think Weidman might need to come in a bit bigger this time around though. He looked a bit small in the first go.
Weidman took him down into a guillotine stalemate, then got flipped onto his back with a guillotine, then took him down in the 3rd. Only the last of categorise as little effort and he couldn't get anything done on the ground anyway. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - This fight needs no rematch..
Weidman should at least have to beat Bisping first or something.. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, tired of rematches so soon Phone Post 3.0

Chris is right in that he is very lucky to get another shot right away. Romero's test failure is the only reason he's not fighting a TUF runner-up on the preliminaries. Phone Post 3.0

Not even a Wide Man fan but you could tell there was something wrong with him for sure. He looked like an idiot in the cage and was not the same guy who KO'd Anderson Silva, dominated him in the rematch, beat the fuck outta Machida, make quick work outta Belfort etc. Phone Post 3.0

Phil999 - 
knee smash - Weidman looked like shit but was still winning the fight until that dumb spin kick. He'll win the rematch easily Phone Post 3.0

I thought Luke was winning.

Luke was winning, was confirmed by judges

Yeah, I can agree with that. Weidman seemed to be in terrible shape - something was definitely off.

I'll be surprised if he doesn't win the rematch. Not Tate v Holm surprised, but surprised nonetheless.