weidman vs. jones, how do u see it going down?

Jones wins this fairly easily IMO. Weidman is where Jones was 2 years ago in terms of development I think. Weidman needs more time but Jones will only get better too.

Good fight IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Warrior Bahn - Weidman would be even better not cutting to middle even DC said hes possibly the best in both 185 and 205.
DC also said Jones would beat Gus next time aswell so I wouldn't take anything he days seriously. Phone Post 3.0

3 Sided Square -
Ben Saunders -
buvaiser - how do you see 420man beating jones. i think he fades too fast.
What's 420man? Phone Post 3.0

"Weed"man Phone Post

But it's pronounced "wide" man

And 420man is just stupid even if it wasn't prounced that way. Phone Post 3.0

Jones is only real advantage is reach but it's a big when because he uses it so well. I would live to see this fight after Weidman wins a few more and if Gus and Cormier can't beat jones.

I think one of them may have success first. No one is beating Wiedman at 185 for a very long time. Machida was the only one who had a chance and he got handily beat. If they were to fight again it would be even more one sided. Phone Post 3.0

buvaiser - to all those picking weidman... how exactly do you see weidman beating jones. better wrestlers haven't been able to impose their will on him. better strikers haven't been able to even come close to hitting him well. i think weidman melds all those things together well but i think he won't get the job done before he gasses.
There hasn't been a better wrestler than Weidman who has fought Jones. Weidman would be the best wrestler Jones fought and one of the best submission artists. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Jones is getting past DC.... That guy's bionic.

Hard to tell who the Jones and Silva fans are in this thread.

I think bones crushes Weidman a lot easier than you all think, Weidman has nothing for jones that he hasn't seen and won't be able to gameplan for. Jones beats him everywhere even his coaches/trainers are better, better sparring partners. Skill wise Weidman might have the submissions over bones but jones is good enough to avoid that and good luck throwing up a darce choke while your on your back eating elbows, Weidman's range is not as long as jones and how will Weidman deal with jj's eye pokes and oblique kicks and that's just his basic shit. I'd also put money down on jones being the better wrestler. I'm not really sure how Weidman could win... At all Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - It would be a good fight to make if they both win a few more fights. I just dont think Jones will beat Cormier when they fight so I would say the best fight to make is Cormier vs Weidman which I would favor Cormier.

Considering Weidman recently won the 185 championship and DC just dropped to 205. I don't think that match up will happen very soon.

If both of them wipe out their divisions than maybe. Right now Weidman is a new champ, Jones is close to wiping out his division. Jones probably should consider going up rather than Weidman at the moment. It makes more sense.

Warrior Bahn - Weidman via KO power and superior ground game

Funny, in spite of the fact that Jones supposedly has inferior power and grappling, he managed to hurt send Machida further along queer street than Weidman was able with far fewer strikes and to finishing the standing guillotine that Weidman tried to lock in at least three times.

dn10680 - 
Phisher - 
Warrior Bahn - Weidman via KO power and superior ground game

Funny, in spite of the fact that Jones supposedly has inferior power and grappling, he managed to hurt send Machida further along queer street than Weidman was able with far fewer strikes and to finishing the standing guillotine that Weidman tried to lock in at least three times.

yeah, I'm sure that has nothing to do with the placement of shots. guess paulo thiago has more ko power than hendricks, because thiago put kos on queer street whereas hendricks never came close to it. do you ever NOT have jones nuts on your chin?

Do you think that anything that you wrote rebuts my point? Even if it is just placement and timing, rather than raw power, Jones has proven that he's just as capable of affecting change in the cage with his strikes as Weidman is.

I don't even like Jon Jones but he would win this fight. Phone Post 3.0

jones is better bigger and stronger imo I think hed wear him down and tko him in the 2nd or 3rd Phone Post 3.0

dn10680 - weidman has more power in his hands, its not hard to see, you have proven to cling to jones nuts on every possible argument, its like trying to reason with the shills about the ufc, or with herman munster or enteri about rory or chael with chaleismyhero. and the original guy you quoted was talking specifically about ko power, NOT "affecting change in the cage with his strikes"

I love it when posters who've been registered for less than a month start talking like they know me.

What were your previous aliases?

Josh_underground - I don't even like Jon Jones but he would win this fight. Phone Post 3.0
This.

Jonny boy would handle weidman Phone Post 3.0

i feel like weidman showed most of his best weapons in that last fight. not the right skillset for jones i think. probably gets pushed back and hellbowed.

I see Jones picking him off with long strikes, but the clinch would be interesting for sure Phone Post 3.0

Jones 3rd round finish

Jones by being better at everything. Also people underestimate his power. He was able rock and drop multiple fighters. Phone Post 3.0