Weigh-ins will show how much bigger Brock is

Sorry boys and girls. This will be a factor in the fight. Shane won't be bullying anyone around next saturday night. Sure he could catch Brock with one of those lunchboxes, but I don't see it. Brock will do what he wants and put shane on his back and pound on him. 

Heres to hoping for a war... I don't care who wins, I just want to see someone get beat up decisively.

Is that what MMA has come down to? 10-15#s of weight on a 300# guy is the difference in a fight?

ausgepicht - Is that what MMA has come down to? 10-15#s of weight on a 300# guy is the difference in a fight?

It does when both men are used to being the bully.

Somethings gotta give. Carwin is used to being the bigger stronger man in every single fight and for once in his life this will not be the case.

Let's see how he deals with it.

ThreadRuiner - 
ausgepicht - Is that what MMA has come down to? 10-15#s of weight on a 300# guy is the difference in a fight?

Somethings gotta give. Carwin is used to being the bigger stronger man in every single fight and for once in his life this will not be the case.

I think you've switched names by accident.

ThreadRuiner - 

For this fight actually Shane will be heavier.
Brock on Tuesday said he weighs 265 right now, Shane 275.

and arms

Mike Chiappetta - 
ThreadRuiner - 

For this fight actually Shane will be heavier.
Brock on Tuesday said he weighs 265 right now, Shane 275.

I would be very surprised if Brock wasn't his usual 280 come fight time.

brock weighs close to 300 on fight night, he's just on weight right now.

BJJkilla - brock weighs close to 300 on fight night, he's just on weight right now.

You are wrong this time. Brock has already stated in interviews leading up to this fight that after his problems with diverticulitis he has lost some weight. He said for this fight he didn't have to cut even one pound. I wouldn't count on him weighing any more than shane.

Seems like alot of people on here underestimate Shane's wrestling abilities ...

Since when is size the factor that will determine the fight? Couture was waaaaaaay smaller than Brock but hung with him rather well until Brock did his classic "I can't strike with you so to the ground we go" gameplan.

I agree with the size thing.. I don't see how they mark Shane as big as they say..

I have seen many pics of him with fans, other fighters, and he is no where close to his listed height...

Everytime they show Brock with fans fighters, he looks 3x the size of everyone..

Brock is going to be much bigger than Shane...

Havok140 - Since when is size the factor that will determine the fight? Couture was waaaaaaay smaller than Brock but hung with him rather well until Brock did his classic "I can't strike with you so to the ground we go" gameplan.

um, he scrambled his eggs standing up noob , dropping him before finishing him on the ground.

stfu

louden swain - I agree with the size thing.. I don't see how they mark Shane as big as they say..

I have seen many pics of him with fans, other fighters, and he is no where close to his listed height...

Everytime they show Brock with fans fighters, he looks 3x the size of everyone..

Brock is going to be much bigger than Shane...

Height wise = yes he will be bigger

But they both WILL weigh the same, so all the size difference will matter with the reach.

Bigger muscley veins say the winnar! duh!!

Havok140 - Since when is size the factor that will determine the fight? Couture was waaaaaaay smaller than Brock but hung with him rather well until Brock did his classic "I can't strike with you so to the ground we go" gameplan.

Ummm, there is a reason for weight classes. However, I'm sure that reason escapes you. Shouldn't you be swinging a hammer or lifting something heavy right now?

...It doesn't matter.KO on the feet by Shane by way of much better hands.

ultimoplata - ...It doesn't matter.KO on the feet by Shane by way of much better hands.

This.

Brock has a very long reach...I'm not sure about Shane's but I bet Brock has a pretty good reach adv

It wouldn't surprise me to see Brock drop Shane on the feet in this fight.