Werdum fined $600 for Colby assault

Inbox still empty, wannabes.

I own every single one of you cowards. Go to the Guam Forum and cry more - maybe they’ll care. I win. I ALWAYS win. You guys ALWAYS lose. Facts of life.

Take note:

Everyone else is my bitch.

ausgepicht - Inbox still empty, wannabes.

I own every single one of you cowards. Go to the Guam Forum and cry more - maybe they’ll care. I win. I ALWAYS win. You guys ALWAYS lose. Facts of life.

Take note:

Everyone else is my bitch.

I like your posts for the most part man, they inject life into threads and provoke debate, but shit like this makes me really hope you have something good going on in your life.

Werdum had to throw the boomerang because he learned the hard way about rushing in on someone.

Colby's next move if he is smart is file a suit against Werdum and have his attorneys contact UFC. Tell UFC to punish Werdum and act like he's gonna file suit against them if they don't suspend Werdum. UFC will then suspend Werdum vs dealing w another lawsuit. Even if it's 6 months, Colby draws more heat.

Then go ahead and sue Werdum as he's likely win, and continue the fuck Brazil story line. It's working for him and getting Werdum suspended, suing him and bragging about it, will only make Brazilians and some fans hate him more. Plus Werdum deserves it.