Werdum "I can beat brock w/just BJJ, no punches"

"I can beat Brock Lesnar without any strikes being landed, with pure BJJ?"

Now that would be something to see. Can it happen, highly unlikely. WTF, Werdum speaks espanish?

werdumtrollface.gif

well, if there's anybody who could pull that off, it's Werdum... don't think people realize just how good since BJJ is

DamnSevern -  werdumtrollface.gif

lol! he does look like something out of Lord of the Rings huh!

Did he throw any punches in the fedor fight at all? Cant remember.

Had no idea he spoke very fluent Spanish. I would love to see the fight.

chrisbaker -  Did he throw any punches in the fedor fight at all? Cant remember.

nope...it was straight grappling/bjj

Brock will be holding onto guys and pounding them to death even quicker in fear they will stand it up and he will have to feel punches.

I still can't believe the UFC cut this guy. He is clearly one of the best heavyweights in the game. Can't wait to see him beat Overeem again, it will put an end to all this Overeem nonsense once and for all.

he wud sub brock ..no question

Why are people still challenging Brock?

tbh theres a long list of who can beat brock.

he has no technique and no chin, just speed and size.

ive been saying this since his first fight and its finally been proven in his last 2 fights

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/574156/lesnarface.jpg

Yeah can he get Overeem to the ground?? Phone Post

amberlamps - if werdum can get overeem down to the ground i dont see how he can lose

And why is that? Overeem has a great groundgame....so dont see how its so logical that its all over when werdum gets him to the ground.

DrewPeacock1 - tbh theres a long list of who can beat brock.

ive been saying this since his first fight and its finally been proven in his last 2 fights

no chin, was he knocked out?

DamnSevern - 

he has no technique and <b>no chin,</b> just speed and size.

<br type="_moz" />

first of all his fight against carwin should have been stopped in the first, and against cain shouldve been stopped 3 times before it was. he did not have a clue what is going on. he also said he was unconscious at one point against carwin..

he cant take a punch. he got dropped so many times in the last 2 fights

DrewPeacock1 - 
DamnSevern - 

first of all his fight against carwin should have been stopped in the first, and against cain shouldve been stopped 3 times before it was. he did not have a clue what is going on. he also said he was unconscious at one point against carwin..

he cant take a punch. he got dropped so many times in the last 2 fights

no, the Carwin fight shouldn't have been stopped

lol at the Cain fight should have been stopped 3 times.

Again, what does this have to do with his chin? Yes, he doesn't react well to getting hit (the fight of flight instinct)

and of course you give him no credit for coming back from the Carwin beating to win the fight..

Lesnar is much safer staying in the UFC Bubble and away from elite fighters like Werdun, Fedor Emelianenko, and Alistair Overeem.  I don't blame Zuffa and their frontman stooge Dana White from protecting their eggshell-thin heavyweight division from the better fighters.

Brock by "brock n roll" R1 3:15

TitoOrtiz5 - 
brotha lynch hung -

please explain to me how brock wins. Werdum has far better muay thai and doesnt "brock n roll" when he gets hit. Brock wants nothing to do with werdum guard. How exactly does brock win?
The same way he beat the shit out of Mir, who is bigger than Werdum.
So you're giving Brock a 50% chance?  Flip a coin?