Werdum is going to sleep tonight

tommyNOfilter -
Crystal Meth Jesus - KOs a LHW, takes JDS to a Decision, beats Arlovski.... can beat Werdum? No
If you're going to play mma math you should remember that the same JDS stipe took to decision knocked out werdum Phone Post 3.0
Thank you! Phone Post 3.0

TwentyNineTwentyEight -

I agree with the OP. Stipe has bricks in both hands and can keep this fight standing. Stipe by KO or TKO.

Bricks in both hands...thats the UFC hype machine in full swing right there.
The only fighter on his record that looks impressive with (T)KO next to his name is Hunt. And the nature of that fight was takedowns and ground and pound. Something i very much doubt he chances here. Outside of that his best showing has been losing to JDS.
Stipe is a poor mans Velasquez. Phone Post 3.0

Stipe takes this Phone Post 3.0

Werdum for me. He has got so much better these last few years. Especially his stand up. Phone Post 3.0

Stipe is a better athlete. By far. But I'm not sure that'll be enough. He might/could have an edge standing up, but maybe not. Goes to the ground I'm afraid he gets submitted. But I'm pulling for Stipe. Phone Post 3.0

I have werdum winning in the third round by ground n pound Phone Post 3.0

I have Stipe by KO in round 3, tge odds were 100-1 on paddy power, too good to pass up, put £20 on it and £10 on every other round. Phone Post 3.0

He's going to sleep curled up next to his whiney belt. Phone Post 3.0

DREXp -
HeyMarkIt1886 - You guys bring up the struve fight to discredit Stipe but remember how long ago that was. Since then he has been on a tear.

I will ttt this thread on Sunday and we will all have a chuckle. Phone Post 3.0
Those people are not worth listening to imo Phone Post 3.0
Been on a tear? He's on a 2 fight win streak. Lol Phone Post 3.0

The only loss since Struve was a very close decision loss to JDS. That still counts as being on a tear in my book. Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - He's going to sleep curled up next to his whiney belt. Phone Post 3.0
Shiny Phone Post 3.0

ArmourHotdog - Werdum by whatever he wants Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa - Stipe is a better athlete. By far. But I'm not sure that'll be enough. He might/could have an edge standing up, but maybe not. Goes to the ground I'm afraid he gets submitted. But I'm pulling for Stipe. Phone Post 3.0
By far? You're an idiot. Phone Post 3.0

HeyMarkIt1886 - The only loss since Struve was a very close decision loss to JDS. That still counts as being on a tear in my book. Phone Post 3.0
That wasn't very close at all. He did better then most people expected so everyone right away thinks he was robbed. He wasn't. He got thoroughly out struck, dropped and battered.

Then he laid on Hunt and pitter pattered him so long that even the ref was so bored of watching it, he stopped the fight. Think about that. When was the last time we've seen Hunt in a boring fight? That's a feat in itself.

KOd an chin spent arlovski, and is gifted a title shot. The most impressive thing about his "title run" was that he was able to yell at Dana to earn a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

I got no shit talking for either guy but I think Werdum takes this one any which way he chooses. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 -
DREXp -
HeyMarkIt1886 - You guys bring up the struve fight to discredit Stipe but remember how long ago that was. Since then he has been on a tear.

I wouldn't say he's been on a tear but he's definitely a better fighter than the stipe that fought Struve Phone Post 3.0

NBK ALL DAY - 
Crystal Meth Jesus - KOs a LHW, takes JDS to a Decision, beats Arlovski.... can beat Werdum? No
Don't forget got KOed by Struve. Phone Post 3.0

And Werdum has only been KO'd once in a 26 fight career by JDS (and I'm talking the real JDS from before there Cain fights).

Hate420 - 
DREXp -

LOL exactly! Why is everyone so high on Stipe?

I actually like Stipe too but Werdum is the one who is on a tear (6 fight streak, 6-0 in UFC and faced the top of the division).

Yes he'll go to sleep tonight. Comfortably in his bed with his HW belt on the nightstand next to him, having reflective dreams about how he submitted Stipe in the 2nd. Phone Post 3.0

Bigtrain2681 - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

I agree with the OP. Stipe has bricks in both hands and can keep this fight standing. Stipe by KO or TKO.

Bricks in both hands...thats the UFC hype machine in full swing right there.
The only fighter on his record that looks impressive with (T)KO next to his name is Hunt. And the nature of that fight was takedowns and ground and pound. Something i very much doubt he chances here. Outside of that his best showing has been losing to JDS.
Stipe is a poor mans Velasquez. Phone Post 3.0

We shall see.