Werdum is going to sleep tonight

Werdum is more athletic in all departments

RIGHONFIRE - Yes he'll go to sleep tonight. Comfortably in his bed with his HW belt on the nightstand next to him, having reflective dreams about how he submitted Stipe in the 2nd. Phone Post 3.0

LOL! Good one!

Annnnnnnnddddddd NEW! Phone Post 3.0

TwentyNineTwentyEight - 
Bigtrain2681 - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

I agree with the OP. Stipe has bricks in both hands and can keep this fight standing. Stipe by KO or TKO.

Bricks in both hands...thats the UFC hype machine in full swing right there.
The only fighter on his record that looks impressive with (T)KO next to his name is Hunt. And the nature of that fight was takedowns and ground and pound. Something i very much doubt he chances here. Outside of that his best showing has been losing to JDS.
Stipe is a poor mans Velasquez. Phone Post 3.0

We shall see.

:)

BOOM! And new!!!!!!

Fuck you Meth Head Phone Post 3.0

Andnewwwwww Phone Post 3.0

well, well, well......

RIGHONFIRE - Yes he'll go to sleep tonight. Comfortably in his bed with his HW belt on the nightstand next to him, having reflective dreams about how he submitted Stipe in the 2nd. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Foot in mouth Phone Post 3.0

TwentyNineTwentyEight -
Bigtrain2681 - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

I agree with the OP. Stipe has bricks in both hands and can keep this fight standing. Stipe by KO or TKO.

The only fighter on his record that looks impressive with (T)KO next to his name is Hunt. And the nature of that fight was takedowns and ground and pound. Something i very much doubt he chances here. Outside of that his best showing has been losing to JDS.

We shall see.

I stand completely corrected. VU. Phone Post 3.0

Signing in to eat crow.

Voted up op

Great call Phone Post 3.0

Nice bump Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus - KOs a LHW, takes JDS to a Decision, beats Arlovski.... can beat Werdum? No
Good call. Dumbass Phone Post 3.0

So fucking happy for Stipe. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus - KOs a LHW, takes JDS to a Decision, beats Arlovski.... can beat Werdum? No
Good call Phone Post 3.0

Bigtrain2681 - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -
Bigtrain2681 - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

We shall see.

My man....

Stern -
Good call. Dumbass Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Happy for stipe. Werdum fought like an idiot trying to go for a quick finish via bullrush and payed for it. The revolving door at heavyweight continues. STIPES FIANCES THOUGH DAM SHE WAS HOT. MUST BE ATLEAST 6'2 though

Crystal meth jesus is currently on suicide watch after talking all that shit about Miocic. They should just leave him alone lol Phone Post 3.0

Bigtrain2681 - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -
Bigtrain2681 - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

We shall see.

VU for taking it like a man