We're LIVE !!

www.DirectEndorsement.com

Limited Edition hats // zip ups ..  only 40 hoodies are being made for my signing on saturday and 40 hats ! the signing is gonna be streamed live on the website on saturday, im going to be donating 20% to charity.

10% to Justin Wren's "Fight for the forgotten" and 10% to the charity in Shane del Rosarios name.. 

check it out boys.

Edited to add*** Please add in the NOTES section while checking out if you do NOT want the zip up or hat signed **

cheers

in pageg 1 son

In ! Phone Post 3.0

any feedback or ideas to expand this will be appreciated because were gonna be scheduling a lot of MMA fighters but also people outside of MMA, in the music industry and also in other sports.. so i would love your guys feed back cause the more money we raise for charity the better.

Oooooo in Phone Post 3.0

i think the link is slow as shit but eventually it works haha

Nice Phone Post 3.0

i finally got it to load, but i dont see no hoodies for sale!

Regicide King - i finally got it to load, but i dont see no hoodies for sale!

are you trolling!!?? hahah

Good luck getting it all sold if I had cash to splash I would help out Phone Post 3.0

DFWcholesterol - Good luck getting it all sold if I had cash to splash I would help out Phone Post 3.0

no worries man! thanks for the TTT!

not trolling
i had typed the address in my browser and came up with some other website all together apparently.

so, 6'0 170, what size u thinkin creepy?

Regicide King - not trolling
i had typed the address in my browser and came up with some other website all together apparently.

so, 6'0 170, what size u thinkin creepy?

i dunno man for me its pretty easy, I'm a small lol

Awesome just got myself a new hoodie and a hat! Going snowboarding in Utah next weekend! Phone Post 3.0

TTT!

so we buy a hoody and its signed? are you shipping to the uk? Phone Post 3.0

Shipping to oz? Phone Post 3.0

the hoodies and hats arrive this week, saturday the autograph signing will be at 1:00pm PST and it'll be streamed live. then they will be sent out next week.

yes we ship everywhere.

the signing is gonna be live on the website for people to tune in and watch then it'll be stored.

this will happen every other week for each person that gets scheduled. brings some authenticity to it ;) then its all shipped out after.

I am not finding any merchandise either... or I am just having a hard time naviagting the website. It seems to be a really nice site you guys have chosen to use... I think I am too stoned to figure it out or something. I wanna hat for my collection. The live steaming signing sounds legit as fuck