We're LIVE !!

thanks for the feedback need to make sure it runs smoothly, if you scroll down there should be a section with hats and hoodie.. lemme know if it doesn't work i don't know shit about computers and i have to report back to a tech guy to make sure it works haha

double.

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - thanks for the feedback need to make sure it runs smoothly, if you scroll down there should be a section with hats and hoodie.. lemme know if it doesn't work i don't know shit about computers and i have to report back to a tech guy to make sure it works haha

scrolling down..  huh, I can't believe I did not think to try that..... durpa durrr

is there anyway we could get you to sign

For: XXXX

Your signature

It'd be worth way more personally ^^   I don't need any ball sweat to make it authentic, just the sig

DWTF - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - thanks for the feedback need to make sure it runs smoothly, if you scroll down there should be a section with hats and hoodie.. lemme know if it doesn't work i don't know shit about computers and i have to report back to a tech guy to make sure it works haha

scrolling down..  huh, I can't believe I did not think to try that..... durpa durrr

Your signature

It'd be worth way more personally ^^   I don't need any ball sweat to make it authentic, just the sig

ya there should be a notes section for you to put in some notes when you get to the paypal page. nobody has asked me that yet haha

How's this not a sticky lol Phone Post 3.0

haha i just hit 1000 vote ups nice!

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - haha i just hit 1000 vote ups nice!
1001 Phone Post 3.0

donovese - 
1001 Phone Post 3.0

lol thanks

Yes!! Welcome to the club!

VU

And awsome idea and site. Phone Post 3.0

TTT

I'm stuck at work with no way to buy anything :( Phone Post 3.0

I have this wild suspicion that A7X will be the first from the music industry. ;D

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

I have this wild suspicion that A7X will be the first from the music industry. ;D

lol

Please write in the "Notes" section if you do not want it signed and you just want a hat or a sweatshirt.

DWTF -

Your signature

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Here's 3 more fren Phone Post 3.0

mclay - 
Here's 3 more fren Phone Post 3.0

thanks mang!

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - any feedback or ideas to expand this will be appreciated because were gonna be scheduling a lot of MMA fighters but also people outside of MMA, in the music industry and also in other sports.. so i would love your guys feed back cause the more money we raise for charity the better.
You should hit up GAME he does this Robin Hood project thing , if you don't want to lemme know I'll forward info to him ... Phone Post 3.0

Will be getting one of the zip ups. Would buy a Creepy stache patch if they were to be produced. Phone Post

Will you be doing any signed pictures at anytime? Phone Post