We're LIVE !!

And....no hoodie for me :(

Curse my body size! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - any feedback or ideas to expand this will be appreciated because were gonna be scheduling a lot of MMA fighters but also people outside of MMA, in the music industry and also in other sports.. so i would love your guys feed back cause the more money we raise for charity the better.
You should hit up GAME he does this Robin Hood project thing , if you don't want to lemme know I'll forward info to him ... Phone Post 3.0

ya if you can tell em to PM me thad be cool!

Erik Tracey - And....no hoodie for me :(

What size are you?

ttt

StruvesNarrowUrethra - Whats up Ian, any way to tell how many more you got for sale?

its set to only sell 10 of each size so i dunno yet, if it isn't re-directing you to the home page then its not sold out yet, probably won't be till friday is my guess.

Kirik - 

ttt

thanks buddy!

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
StruvesNarrowUrethra - Whats up Ian, any way to tell how many more you got for sale?

its set to only sell 10 of each size so i dunno yet, if it isn't re-directing you to the home page then its not sold out yet, probably won't be till friday is my guess.
Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

You ship everywhere? Zeta Reticulaeans are already excited. AWE-some. Good luck, Joe!

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - any feedback or ideas to expand this will be appreciated because were gonna be scheduling a lot of MMA fighters but also people outside of MMA, in the music industry and also in other sports.. so i would love your guys feed back cause the more money we raise for charity the better.
Slayer Phone Post 3.0

WidespreadPanic - 

You ship everywhere? Zeta Reticulaeans are already excited. AWE-some. Good luck, Joe!

ya we ship everywhere

we got some tank tops now added to the STORE for the signing on saturday, if you don't want them signed then put it in the notes! thanks

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

What size are you?
2-X Phone Post 3.0

TTT!

Great idea hope this is successful and I think it will be Phone Post 3.0

powerful mary jane - Great idea hope this is successful and I think it will be Phone Post 3.0

could be if people get involved!

tanks were just added to the DE site for the people on the west coast haha i know its 80 degrees out

wowww !! 60 posts on the UG and over 215 posts on sherdog..first time I've posted anything on sherdog and they are saving our ass to raise funds for charity this week.

SHOCKED !!

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Erik Tracey - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

What size are you?
2-X Phone Post 3.0

shiiit we only have 2 XL shirts haha

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
Erik Tracey - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

What size are you?
2-X Phone Post 3.0

shiiit we only have 2 XL shirts haha
Well, fack lol Phone Post 3.0

Hey Uncle Creepy, this is just a quick reminder that you said you'd look into the possibility of getting me a ticket or two for your fight.

If you can't can you please let me know so that I'll be able to look into whether I'll be able to afford a ticket or not. Phone Post 3.0