We're LIVE !!

Hey Uncle Creepy, this is just a quick reminder that you said you'd look into the possibility of getting me a ticket or two for your fight.

If you can't can you please let me know so that I'll be able to look into whether I'll be able to afford a ticket or not. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Benwahwah - Hey Uncle Creepy, this is just a quick reminder that you said you'd look into the possibility of getting me a ticket or two for your fight.

If you can't can you please let me know so that I'll be able to look into whether I'll be able to afford a ticket or not. Phone Post 3.0

i remember, the problem is this is not in my country and I'm not the main or co main event so i won't know how many tickets they give me till i get their and look up my name. I don't have as much leeway on this card haha

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
UGCTT_Benwahwah - Hey Uncle Creepy, this is just a quick reminder that you said you'd look into the possibility of getting me a ticket or two for your fight.

i remember, the problem is this is not in my country and I'm not the main or co main event so i won't know how many tickets they give me till i get their and look up my name. I don't have as much leeway on this card haha

Ok no worries, I'll cross my fingers then!

Vote Up for being the coolest fighter on the UG.

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
Erik Tracey - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
Erik Tracey - And....no hoodie for me :(

Curse my body size! Phone Post 3.0

What size are you?
2-X Phone Post 3.0

shiiit we only have 2 XL shirts haha
I really wish I wore tank tops or hats. I'd be all over it Phone Post 3.0

Erik Tracey - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
Erik Tracey - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
Erik Tracey - And....no hoodie for me :(

Curse my body size! Phone Post 3.0

What size are you?
2-X Phone Post 3.0

shiiit we only have 2 XL shirts haha
I really wish I wore tank tops or hats. I'd be all over it Phone Post 3.0

ya right now i think all we got is a few diff designs for t shirts in size 2xl , a few 2xl tank tops and some hats thats it.

i think we even have 3xl t shirts haha all were missing is the 2xl zip ups

Looking good brotha man

What's ugctt? Phone Post 3.0

Primal - What's ugctt? Phone Post 3.0
Underground creepy top team Phone Post 3.0

I think X-Sports competitors would be great for this. Phone Post 3.0

That's sweet as hell I gotta get a hat now! I hope there's some left Phone Post 3.0

Primal - That's sweet as hell I gotta get a hat now! I hope there's some left Phone Post 3.0

for sure man we got plenty left

UGCTT_EnderTL - I think X-Sports competitors would be great for this. Phone Post 3.0

ya we're going to be scheduling a lot of athletes we are booked for february already with two more people that also fight in the ufc.

we will be able to keep this going if people jump on board. if not we will be moving to a diff. sport a lot sooner then we anticipated

ttt

Why do I not see new posts in this thread? Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0