What a little $h1t...

A parent/coach is probably more appropriate to blame. This was definitely taught and rehearsed...

Is that Manny Gamburyan’s son?

Which one is the little shit here?

I’m not getting the point here.

Looks to me like the ref gave the sign and mini cain shot in impressively. Is that the issue here, he blasted the other guy? Too young for that? I thought it was great and shows the little dude has the right mind set. The other kid needs to wake up.

one of the kids I teach spares like that all the time, then cries when everyone beats his ass for it. we keeps telling him not to and sparring is training. he' just a dildo I guess

The other kid was not ready, obviously. Should you both be ready? Sure. Its just bad sportsmanship.

pretty desperate But in a very close important match the fake tie your shoe works

Yeah the parents should be proud.   

If you don't see something wrong with that, you have never been on the mat.  

http://i.imgur.com/SNGncbD.gif

I bet that that kid won’t let that happen again. He learned a good lesson. 

Nothing wrong here, Ref have the “Go”

Cant see on andriod app can someone please repost

sunderground - 

Yeah the parents should be proud.   

If you don't see something wrong with that, you have never been on the mat.  

I don’t see anything wrong with it. Granted in my 3 1/2 decades of being on the mat, I’ve never coached the little guys and I don’t have children myself.

I don’t see anything wrong with it.

Yes I’ve been on the mat.

Is there an unwritten rule or something about no power doubles? I’m actually trying to learn here if someone will bring me up to speed. Someone said the other kid was not ready which does not appear to be the case. He may not have been prepared, but he was certainly ready. More clarification please.

At that age the focus is typically more on fair play and good sportsmanship and not the technicality of rules and protect yourself at all times. 

Sure wish i could see wtf we’re talking about lol

I have a good buddy that got tkoed off a fake glove touch. He’s rematching the guy next month. Ha! 

I’ve seen worse in youth wrestling... the kid was completely out of it not in his stance or anything 

on a side note I always prefer my son to train with “dirty” opponents so he isn’t surprised by this stuff 

King Trav - 

I have a good buddy that got tkoed off a fake glove touch. He’s rematching the guy next month. Ha! 

Should have rushed the ring after it happened and clocked the guy who did it.