What a TERRIBLE night of officiating...

Chip Snider is a fucking disgrace. Seriously, that blunder was equivalent to a police officer standing and gawping while a mugging takes place, or a customs official letting 20 mad-looking Arabs in heavy jackets onto the plane. Not to mention his ridiculous verbal prodding of the fighters. I can't believe that idiot cunt is a referee,. Actually gets paid for it. Just unbelievable.

The standups were bullshit too. I felt really bad for Morecraft, he invested a lot of energy into that takedown and deserved some time to work the position without the referee interfering on behalf of the grounded fighter.

sanitycruzer, If that's what you got from this you need some reading comprehension assistance.

Matheny and Chip Snider were not only an embarrassment in terms of their officiating last night, but at some point Snider was both coaching and commentating to such a degree that I had to turn my volume down. Matheny was guilty of similar, but will most be remembered for that stand up in the Story vs Brenneman fight. What year is it?

thesanitycruzer - 
jjj2121 - sanitycruzer, If that's what you got from this you need some reading comprehension assistance.

LOL! but you didn't answer my QUESTION, would the outcome been any different? :0

Don't know, I'm not psychic.  I do know that Morecraft's strength is on the ground and Mitrione's weakness has been off of his back, I think Morecraft deserved the chance to see if he could get anything going down there.

^^^

Easy to be the expert after the fight, eh Ron?  Show me your picks last night...

i agree, matheny guy was fucking all up in the shit when the fights were on the ground. Same thing, I think morecraft deserved WAY more time on the fucking ground, like what the fuck... and story too, refs like that there is not place for, the ones who stand fights up based on the fans

its not boxing guys, its mma, let them do some fucking ground work

thesanitycruzer - LOLOLOL!!! who the frack is Ron????

* Heavyweight bout: United States Matt Mitrione vs. United States Christian Morecraft

My pick was MITRIONE

* Welterweight bout: United States John Howard vs. United States Matt Brown

My pick was HOWARD...oooops.

* Heavyweight bout: France Cheick Kongo vs. United States Pat Barry

My pick was KONGO.

Some dude...I get people confused sometimes here, so many of you fuckers...

Let me teach you a little bit.

I made 205 on the Brown fight, 170 on Vasquez, 72 on Lauzon, and lost 100 on Morecraft.  My crystal ball wasn't crystal clear, but it made me enough to make it a good evening.