what can be done to stop HAT STEALING???

It really sucks for the sponsors who pay good money to have their hats worn, just to get snached up in a few seconds by some thieving douchebag.   shouldn't the ufc prep the arena security about this stuff?

elastic cord tied under the chin 

Chinstrap. Or wwf style ramp entrance Phone Post

Midgets in the first few rows bordering the entranceways. Cant take what ya cant reach.

1. Stop wearing hats?
2. Give the fighter 2 hats. One to wear for hisi walkout and the second one to wear just incase said first one gets stolen.

What a stupid thread, wow. Phone Post

Jei -  What a stupid thread, wow. Phone Post

NO YOU'RE STUPID!  KIRBY!!!

Fuck the Ramp!  Bring in the LIFT~!!!!

Sagiv Lapkin - 
Monsters Ball - BRING BACK THE RAMP!

glupe - I don't consider this a bad thing, for the sponsors, or for the fighters at all. Way better memories (for the fans) than just having a t-shirt thrown at you during weigh-ins like everyone else does.

If you don't consider theft a bad thing then I'm sorry I used up all my VTFD's for today already...

yeah definetly bring back the ramp like pride! would love to see anderson silva dance his way to the ring again

I've seen some fighters wear hoodies with their hood up over their cap, example Pettis. That might make it a little harder to take it off.

widen the walkway so not even semmy schilts arms are long enough to reach a fighters head

HaMMerHouseFAN - 

Give the fighter 2 hats. One to wear for hisi walkout and the second one to wear just incase said first one gets stolen.

Problem solved. Who gives a fuck its a hat? A sponsor who who sponsors a UFC fighter should be able to afford 2 hats.

NDmmafan - 
HaMMerHouseFAN - 

Give the fighter 2 hats. One to wear for hisi walkout and the second one to wear just incase said first one gets stolen.

Problem solved. Who gives a fuck its a hat? A sponsor who who sponsors a UFC fighter should be able to afford 2 hats.
you don't really understand how the whole sponsorship thing works do you?

barbed wire+a ramp+no shows in the UK= NO HAT PROBLEM

Lmao at quoting my join date, this has nothing to do with anything. You simply have nothing to argue with me over just lime everyone else who hates on people who just joined. Pathetic. Phone Post

Poison spikes.