What did Yair scream at Bisping? (spanish)

He definately said "People think I eat too many chocolate bars."  

1 Like
lamedroid -
Mr Spliff -
FatBuddha -
White347LX - 
FatBuddha - Bisping was pretty cool in that context if that's what homeboy said. Definitely has impulse control issues.

I’m not the biggest Bisping fan but he surely felt no threat at all from that guy. Bisping was thinking, “Calm down there zippy, let’s get an interview in before I have to squash you like a bug.”

lol yep

Dies bisping speak Spanish?

Bisping hardly speaks English always trips over “foreign” names. He wasnt offended because he didn’t understood a word the stupid cunt. 

* Understand

And for the record. He actually can speak some… as could anybody who has visited a Hispanic country or worked with Hispanic people…

But I appreciate the abuse :smiley:

RockTheVote -

That's not what he said you ignorant wretch. Your Spanish is worse than your English. 

https://youtu.be/HiIjOgXZXic

Balls Mahoney - 
RockTheVote -

That's not what he said you ignorant wretch. Your Spanish is worse than your English. 

lol. Lots of ignorant wretches apparently on this forum.

PeaceThroughStrength -

Yair and the uncivilized mangy mutts throwing  stuff at the fighters or whoever happens to be in the line of fire are complete scumbags. 

They started throwing  shit at fighters long before the end of the main event! Any non Mexican born fighter that won was a target for these mangy fucks.

Even so this was actually calm compared to other sporting events in Mexico. No one was lynched in the crowed and the ref wasn't attacked and beheaded. 

It's Yair's fault the fight ended that way, yet he is the one acting like a fucking baby and blaming everyone else...Typical cunt behavior. 

What's the matter little fella, did a bad man Jose fuck your bitch?

2 Likes
KnockoutThoughts -

Ok had to hear it a few times, but I finally got it... At first, before Bisping touches him, he's talking to the doctor in a rage something about "Pelea" which literally means "fight". So whatever that was in reference to, he was talking to the doctor at that point about it.. maybe saying Jeremy didn't come to fight or he quit or some shit, or maybe he just meant FIGHT MOTHERFUCKER, in that context, like get over it and thug it out..idk. Angry talk.

Bisping then comes up behind him and grabs his shoulder, and Yair responds with aggression, because he's obviously feeling cheated of a fight in front of his home crowd. He says, "Hablo toda esta pinche mierda el puto!"... which literally translates to "Coward talked all that fucking shit!" in the context he used it. It can kinda translate into whatever you want, but it's clearly an insult. Can be motherfucker, son of a bitch, coward, it's along those lines, but he meant it like coward. It's a Mexican thing, they say Puto alot. Other Hispanics don't say the word "puto" so much. Imo he wasn't referring to Bisping when he said it, he was likely talking about Jeremy himself, and just Bisping was the guy he exploded on because he felt some type of way about it. Unless Bisping was talking shit during the build up about Yair, but imo it's probably shit that was said during the build up between him and Jeremy at weigh ins or behind the scenes. Idk the backstory that led to this fight. I didn't follow the weigh ins or none of that. I do know Stephens talked shit about how he's tougher than Yair and all that on the intro video, so maybe that's what he's referring to? Also Stephens is yelling in his face on the promo poster thing so maybe there was some animosity there during weigh ins? Just speculating on reasons why he would say Jeremy "talked all that fucking shit"... imo it wasn't directed at Bisping at all. Bisping just caught the raw emotions of a frustrated fighter. Or maybe Bisping was talking shit on the show leading up to it, and Yair saw/heard it. 

Point is he gathered himself after taking a cool off moment with his coaches and apologized and gave Jeremy the benefit of the doubt. 

I had it, "Anota esa pinche mierda, puto!!!" but what you say makes more sense, lol. I kept thinking, why would he say that?

1 Like
PeaceThroughStrength -

Yair and the uncivilized mangy mutts throwing  stuff at the fighters or whoever happens to be in the line of fire are complete scumbags. 

They started throwing  shit at fighters long before the end of the main event! Any non Mexican born fighter that won was a target for these mangy fucks.

Even so this was actually calm compared to other sporting events in Mexico. No one was lynched in the crowed and the ref wasn't attacked and beheaded. 

It's Yair's fault the fight ended that way, yet he is the one acting like a fucking baby and blaming everyone else...Typical cunt behavior. 

Two people got shot at a High School football game in Philadelphia that same night, so shut the fuck up, dickhead.

1 Like
Mandible_Claw -

"Do not fucking touch me, bitch".

this

he reacted to Bisping touching him

It would have been hilarious if Mike gave him a slap and told him to calm down.

Yair just neede to calm down.  It was his fault Jeremy couldn't continue.  Bisping handled like a champ for once.  Good for him. 

I'm pretty sure Puto mean whore. And a gay whore at that. So why did he say that to Bisping?

FatBuddha -
Balls Mahoney - 
RockTheVote -

lol. Lots of ignorant wretches apparently on this forum.

None bigger than yourself chief 

Moke - I'm pretty sure Puto mean whore. And a gay whore at that. So why did he say that to Bisping?

Did you see Bispings suit?

humans created time in a silly attempt to control eternity. Time does not exist when you never die

1 Like

Mike should of given him a beat down then dumped tacos on the cheating cunt

Rabid Bunyip - 

Considering Mike is an emotional and fiery fella himself, he was professional and cool as fuck in that whole thing 

this

BigTedBear - 

It would have been hilarious if Mike gave him a slap and told him to calm down.

would have been great lol

He said "dont come at me with that shit faggot" but apologized, he said during the interview that a great deal of money was spent to make this a top training camp and that was the worst part.

I did find his closing comments funny " I will fight anyone, no need to disrespect any fighter, at the end of the day this is why we train, to fuck each other up" lol

FatBuddha - Bisping was pretty cool in that context if that's what homeboy said. Definitely has impulse control issues.

I'm guessing Bisping didn't know what he said. Not that it would have made a difference, even if it was said in English I'm sure Bisping would have reacted the same. 

How would we ever know, Trump kicked all of the Mexican translators out of the country.