What did Yair scream at Bisping? (spanish)

touch -

Having listened to that numerous times, I believe Yair is saying "ta (i.e. esta') loco 'esta pinche mierda, el puto" 

meaning "he's crazy, this fucking shit, a faggot"

Could be directed to anyone really - Bisping, Jeremy, doc or ref who made the call to stop the fight.

lol.. stick to Russian touch. That shit makes no sense at all. 

KnockoutThoughts -
touch -

Having listened to that numerous times, I believe Yair is saying "ta (i.e. esta') loco 'esta pinche mierda, el puto" 

Could be directed to anyone really - Bisping, Jeremy, doc or ref who made the call to stop the fight.

Screw you, buddy. How about you clean your fucking ears first. Guy's not saying habla or tanto but the word loco is clearly there. Go listen to that once again and I will wait for your apologies.

touch -
KnockoutThoughts -
touch -

Screw you, buddy. How about you clean your fucking ears first. Guy's not saying habla or tanto but the word loco is clearly there. Go listen to that once again and I will wait for your apologies.

You're loco..lol I speak Spanish fluently. He didn't say loco at all. This is the equivalent of me trying to correct you on something Fedor said in Russian. He didn't say loco at all.. 

Mr Spliff -
FatBuddha -
White347LX - 
FatBuddha - Bisping was pretty cool in that context if that's what homeboy said. Definitely has impulse control issues.

I’m not the biggest Bisping fan but he surely felt no threat at all from that guy. Bisping was thinking, “Calm down there zippy, let’s get an interview in before I have to squash you like a bug.”

lol yep

Dies bisping speak Spanish?

Bisping hardly speaks English always trips over “foreign” names. He wasnt offended because he didn’t understood a word the stupid cunt. 

1 Like
lamedroid -
Mr Spliff -
FatBuddha -
White347LX - 
FatBuddha - Bisping was pretty cool in that context if that's what homeboy said. Definitely has impulse control issues.

I’m not the biggest Bisping fan but he surely felt no threat at all from that guy. Bisping was thinking, “Calm down there zippy, let’s get an interview in before I have to squash you like a bug.”

lol yep

Dies bisping speak Spanish?

Bisping hardly speaks English always trips over “foreign” names. He wasnt offended because he didn’t understood a word the stupid cunt. 

haha

That's not what he said you ignorant wretch. Your Spanish is worse than your English. 

Whatever it was, it was great to see a man who cares. You see how some of these guys are emotionally invested not only in performing great, but for their home crowds or fans in general.

KnockoutThoughts -

Ok had to hear it a few times, but I finally got it... At first, before Bisping touches him, he's talking to the doctor in a rage something about "Pelea" which literally means "fight". So whatever that was in reference to, he was talking to the doctor at that point about it.. maybe saying Jeremy didn't come to fight or he quit or some shit, or maybe he just meant FIGHT MOTHERFUCKER, in that context, like get over it and thug it out..idk. Angry talk.

Bisping then comes up behind him and grabs his shoulder, and Yair responds with aggression, because he's obviously feeling cheated of a fight in front of his home crowd. He says, "Hablo toda esta pinche mierda el puto!"... which literally translates to "Coward talked all that fucking shit!" in the context he used it. It can kinda translate into whatever you want, but it's clearly an insult. Can be motherfucker, son of a bitch, coward, it's along those lines, but he meant it like coward. It's a Mexican thing, they say Puto alot. Other Hispanics don't say the word "puto" so much. Imo he wasn't referring to Bisping when he said it, he was likely talking about Jeremy himself, and just Bisping was the guy he exploded on because he felt some type of way about it. Unless Bisping was talking shit during the build up about Yair, but imo it's probably shit that was said during the build up between him and Jeremy at weigh ins or behind the scenes. Idk the backstory that led to this fight. I didn't follow the weigh ins or none of that. I do know Stephens talked shit about how he's tougher than Yair and all that on the intro video, so maybe that's what he's referring to? Also Stephens is yelling in his face on the promo poster thing so maybe there was some animosity there during weigh ins? Just speculating on reasons why he would say Jeremy "talked all that fucking shit"... imo it wasn't directed at Bisping at all. Bisping just caught the raw emotions of a frustrated fighter. Or maybe Bisping was talking shit on the show leading up to it, and Yair saw/heard it. 

Point is he gathered himself after taking a cool off moment with his coaches and apologized and gave Jeremy the benefit of the doubt. 

Thanks i couldn't make out the first first part just the mierda el puto.

Bisping would wreck yair lol

1 Like

Lol @ all the different translations!  I speak just enough espanol to catch a taxi and check into a hotel.  Maybe I could have a simple conversation if you're willing to speak very slowly and de nuevo a lot.

KnockoutThoughts -

Siciliano is probably Italian or of Italian heritage  if his screename is any clue. Sometimes when I hear Italians talk, I can understand a word here or there because it's similar or has the same roots as the pronunciation in Spanish. You pick up enough words here and there and you kind of pick up the overall message/topic of the conversation by filling in the blanks with your imagination. The benefits of Latin languages bro. Same thing with Portuguese. I don't speak it, but I can understand what they're saying for the most part because there's words here and there that are the same or similar. That's why they can speak and understand Spanish too. Seems to me that's what Siciliano is doing here.. catching a word here and there and filling in the rest with imagination.. he would never call Bisping a "Don't touch me fucking shit bitch" as Siciliano's broken sentence breaks down. Nobody calls anyone a "shit bitch" in Spanish. It's not a thing.. but I'm pretty sure it will be now on the UG. He also never said the word toques.. 

From now on im calling everyone a shit bitch. You shit bitch.

2 Likes

I never said it translated to shit bitch, but I guess it does on the UG now. The translator didn't translate verbatim either.

If he did say Hablo, he was referring to himself, not what Jeremy would have said. But if you ask the UG, they also think Cain speaks good Spanish.

He said the cheese is old & moldy. 

1 Like

From what I could translate: "Go back to England you red coat fuck"

1 Like

Yair and the uncivilized mangy mutts throwing  stuff at the fighters or whoever happens to be in the line of fire are complete scumbags. 

They started throwing  shit at fighters long before the end of the main event! Any non Mexican born fighter that won was a target for these mangy fucks.

Even so this was actually calm compared to other sporting events in Mexico. No one was lynched in the crowed and the ref wasn't attacked and beheaded. 

It's Yair's fault the fight ended that way, yet he is the one acting like a fucking baby and blaming everyone else...Typical cunt behavior. 

"It's Yair's fault the fight ended that way, yet he is the one acting like a fucking baby and blaming everyone else...Typical cunt behavior."

Never had much of an opinion on the guy. Good fighter but they overhyped him for a while, was nice seeing Edgar beat his ass. Seems like a shitty dude at this point for reacting like he did. Zero reason for him to be spazzing out like a bitch. Everyone loses out on a fight because of some sloppy/dumb shit he you did, why are you outraged?

1 Like
White347LX - 

I think it definitely helped that Bisping takes bigger shits.

Lol at Jeremy Stephens "looking for a way out" like 10 second into the fight. If Yair is really gonna go with that line of thinking, he is the Cabrone. 

Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
FatBuddha - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
FatBuddha - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - I thought it was directed at Bisping and he said "Don't fuckin touch me, bullshit bitch."

Do you speak Spanish or are you guessing?

Speak it. But it happened fast and I never heard the replay.

gotcha. I posted it in OP.

He said “No me toques pinche mierda puto!”

Which translates to “Don’t fucking touch me, that was pussy shit.”

He was also saying through his translator that he thought Jeremy could have continued but he has to live with that.

oh wow, OK thanks.

Jesus Christ guys. I didn't think this would be one of life's grand unsolved mysteries. You guys are making me lose hope for a universal AI translator.