What do the mods/admins even do here? Anything?

You are sticking around hoping to get your $200.00 from forum member K-Dub-T.

What ?

1 Like

Vegito might be annoying some times but he’s not a troll.

I have zero doubt his opinions are genuine. Jack merrispew and the Lion King guy are just here to agitate people

3 Likes

i think i was first person to ever bet on this forum…Nah K Dubs been gone fe.Id never bet anyone here again But have paid and been paid on a few 200 dollar bets

I knew that K-Dub-T was gone forever & also knew that he isn’t going to pay you.Sometimes I just post stuff that happened a long time ago,so people will know that I remember.It’s like Todd Atkins $500.00 bet with Souljacker.

You know as well as I do that K-Dub-T changed his screen name to Dhira.

2 Likes

I’m the best poster here.

People are just mad everything I said came true and the Dagi’s are taking over.

It’s salt in the wound that I called the fight down to the round Islam would win.

1 Like

lol .he actually was a moderator and banned me for wanting my money But he ended up getting banned

1 Like

He sure was & anytime I posted that picture of him slapping he would delete it.I am not talking about the moving GIF.I am talking about a still picture.

1 Like

Anyone that swings that hard off the nuts of Jake Paul is a true faggot and just shows us what a pitiful life looks like. What a loser.

3 Likes

For years if you were female you got mod powers.

2 Likes

No Doubt

1 Like

It isn’t the amount of threads, it’s the rinse and repeat JP cum gargling.
Troll with more variety.

1 Like

Confused? I said there’s very few quality mma threads where there’s good back and forth discussion. It’s more about headlines regarding Stipe Miocuc vs Jon Jones or some other tired ass topic

Meh

What ?

Don’t waste your time with alt account losers

4 Likes

It’s not even trolling at that point. It’s spamming.

2 Likes

90% of threads I click on say “user ignored” and after a couple I just bounce. HKP and a few others actually share good content but it’s too hard to fish through the spam

2 Likes

The lion king is a bigger faggot than Jack Merriqueer and his Islam/Khabib ball gurgling, and that’s saying a lot

1 Like

Freedom of speech you faggots. Be grateful this is one of the few places that is not over moderated

2 Likes

REPORTED!!

2 Likes