what do the red /green arrows by our names mean

BBQ@bendos - 
Cajun Pest -  BBQ you are at +5

That's cool. Thanks I'll vote you up later ;) Phone Post

Now you're at +6

Wow, this is new

Chimonos Revenge - On another note, just because I was curious where NPD was at, it looks like all his posts have been removed.

If you go on threads he posted in, his actual comments are gone, just his comments that have been quoted by others remaind.

Was he banned?

Mods?

I thought when you got frozen, you just couldn't post more stuff.  I did a search and found nothing except his name in a title. 

Can a kind and gentle soul please tell me if I have any of these arrows. Phone Post

clay, you have a -1 red arrow.  Here, let me show it to you.

From: clayclamitia -1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down

I like it

What cunt has been voting me down?  

me too

crowbar -  Pro Ice has to have 100`s.

Pro Ice, Igor, lookoutwhale, card, HKP, Zip

tis now my mission to become the most hated member of this site. Going full Troll mode bitches

2JupitersTooMany -  clay, you have a -1 red arrow.  Here, let me show it to you.

From: clayclamitia -1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down

I think I see what you did there. Phone Post

this will be interesting

It begins

this apparently has become the test thread

Make this shit iPhone visible!!

I'm pretty logical and outspoken so I'm guessing that I'm in the red!!haha Phone Post

Can some tell me what I'm at? Phone Post

mma shill - 

Can some tell me what I'm at? Phone Post

No arrow for you either direction.

BrCutter - 
Chimonos Revenge - On another note, just because I was curious where NPD was at, it looks like all his posts have been removed.

If you go on threads he posted in, his actual comments are gone, just his comments that have been quoted by others remaind.

Was he banned?

Mods?

I thought when you got frozen, you just couldn't post more stuff.  I did a search and found nothing except his name in a title. 

BR..I logged in off of my app so that I could see my sweet -7..haha..I voted you up because of the other thread you voted me up on!

I kinda like the new feature.

it's fun, but I hope it won't change the mentality of the forum posters too much