what do the red /green arrows by our names mean

Crooklyn - UG News blog:  -58  

Ha!!! Someone else went looking for that one, too.

Underground Blog -58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down

lol

On another note, just because I was curious where NPD was at, it looks like all his posts have been removed.

If you go on threads he posted in, his actual comments are gone, just his comments that have been quoted by others remaind.

Was he banned?

Mods?

In to check Phone Post

checking

What is happening????????

Yeah it's the sum total of your up and down votes.

I think it's awesome and honestly hope the UG / OG is not retarded enough to go all circlejerk/hivemind and pay more attention to the arrow than the comment when voting up or down.

I'm at +25 last time I checked, but am sure if this were visible right after the Condit / GSP fight I'd be at minus a billion.

Just comments, not what other people have thought about the comments before you fucking sheep.

This message brought to you by Winnson, who has 25 upvotes overall, so pump him up bitches.

"Don't worry about what others think of you."

Think again...

curious

Chimonos Revenge - On another note, just because I was curious where NPD was at, it looks like all his posts have been removed.

If you go on threads he posted in, his actual comments are gone, just his comments that have been quoted by others remaind.

Was he banned?

Mods?

lol, one of the first people I thought of was narly. Maybe it would be better for him if he was banned. I think he would top himself if he was able to see his +/-.

superCalo - 
voorhees - Really?I have been voted down 2X for no reason since I posted this?

Make that 3 times fren Phone Post

lol

superCalo - 

superCalo -479

Is SuperCalo the champ? Can anyone beat -479?

SuperCalo - UG Intercontinental Karma Champion

superCalo - 

That arrow count makes me seriously question the future of humanity.

As history has shown time and again, some people are just ahead of their time.

In to see mine

Amazing, this could lead to some shenanigans.

I didn't even realize people did this. I mean I've heard people say "voted up!" But I didn't realize there actually was a way to vote up, or down.

So if we are trying to be like Reddit, then this should work...

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS

It's awesome, but you need a blue name to judge.

Can we call ourselves 'Non-arrow counting muds' now?

And can I negotiate a blue name that gives me a thousand ups or something, if the price is right?

test