What do u do if you see a website of a BJJ school

and the guy post that he won a tournament that you know he didnt even enter

http://graciedaytona.com/instructors/john-michael-quesinberry/

2008 Pacific Invitationals Gold Medal

I helped run this tournament and I know he never even entered this

and I know who won his division and it wasnt him

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=37374711

What does he mean by great bracket lol?

the first thing you do is post here. These guys will take care of the rest. Stand back, this could get messy.

First add to title ATTN: BJJ Police.....

Then sit back and enjoy the show

Probably, a "mistake" made by a phantom webmaster.

I posted on another board, for you.

scsubfighter has some splaining to do. Haha.

AlliancePA - scsubfighter has some splaining to do. Haha.

lol - indeed. Now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing him there either. I reffed both days.

I can't see lying about your record, it doesn't seem like it ever plays out well.

In 2008 there was the Pacific Inv. a tournament in which my instructor put on and I know for fact he didnt enter

then there was the Pacific Sub this tournament I was there both days and so was WUTANG ( he was the best ref there by the way ) and he wasnt even there

he was at the main academy under Relson where I would train from time to time and he would come to the gym put on his gi and never rolled with anyone most of the time he usually would only roll with white belts

claiming to win a tournament you didnt even enter is bad news

As a world champion BJJer and Olympic gold medalist in Judo, this kind of thing really pisses me off.

andre - As a world champion BJJer and Olympic gold medalist in Judo, this kind of thing really pisses me off.

LMAO!

How are things going at Vladdy's, Andreh?

I posted a comment on his website last night asking him what tournament it was that he entered and won a gold medal

andre rocks!

I followed your link, it is still there.

could it be from another year and 2008 is wrong but rather it was 200X? 

2008 was the first year for both tourneys

CJJScout - I followed your link, it is still there.

yes the link is still there but there was a place where you can post comments and my comment is no longer there

NECKCRANK808 - In 2008 there was the Pacific Inv. a tournament in which my instructor put on and I know for fact he didnt enter

then there was the Pacific Sub this tournament I was there both days and so was WUTANG ( he was the best ref there by the way ) and he wasnt even there

he was at the main academy under Relson where I would train from time to time and he would come to the gym put on his gi and never rolled with anyone most of the time he usually would only roll with white belts

claiming to win a tournament you didnt even enter is bad news

You're an idiot. Who the hell are you to talk smack on me? Let me enlighten your ignorant ass; I entered the tournament, March 9 at the Ala Moana Hotel, and ended up being the only person in my division ( super super heavy purple ), hence the great bracket resulting in a gold. Ronn said he could really use my help so I stayed the entire day mat coordinating on mat 3 and making brackets so I didn't fight in the absolute.
To say that I came to the gym and never rolled except with white belts is just a lie. I was teaching three nights a week, two beginners and one advanced class. You may have seen me rolling with the white belts in my classes. You also would have seen me roll with just about EVERYONE else also. Ronn Shiraki and I rolled almost everyday and usually for about 20-30 minutes.
If my jits is so suspect why was I asked to be an instructor and not you? Why am I invited by Relson to conduct seminars for the Army and police departments with him? With exception of Rhalan I am the only purple belt invited, all the other instructors being black belts.
You need to get off the 'Haterade'.
Who are you anyway?

I'm not out bragging about my awesome victory in an empty division. Not even close. I've competed and placed in much bigger tournaments that I'm proud of.
Just like any tournament I trained, I showed, I paid. Everything else is out of my or any other competitors hands. You take what you get wether it be a bracket of 10 fights, a bye, or an empty division all together. This is how any tournament is. Regardless something is taken from every experience.