What do ya'll think of this "Schmo" Vs Helen Yee situation?

Nice tits, face for radio

Same could be said about me.

2 Likes

You sound like a teenager that thinks just because he finds a woman hot that everyone else must feel the same way too. We donā€™t all have the same taste otherwise weā€™d all be wearing the same outfit, driving the same kind of car and fighting over the same woman.

1 Like

So based on what you wrote, just most men have the same tasteā€¦

Most men would stick their dick a beehive to nut.

Sheā€™s got all her teeth, nice bolt ons, a tan and can speak clearly.

That makes her extremely doable according to every man alive who doesnā€™t have a preference for transgender women.

The OPā€™s character sounds awfully contrivedā€¦ a lot like the Schmo.

Join date: two months ago. Was username ā€œTheSchmoā€ already taken?

4 Likes

Yes Iā€™d have sex with her but no I dont think sheā€™s hot. One has nothing to do with the other. My dick has one eye and cant see for shit so he doesnt give a damn about looks.:man_shrugging:

Nah. I donā€™t think the OP can get a hot" woman like the schmoe did. Lol

Pics

onlyfags.com/ShanTheMan

2 Likes

I love Asianā€™s with fake tits.

3 Likes

The Schmo kind of grew on me. I wonder how long he plans to keep the act up. I remember a weirdly hostile interview with T-city and it was really hard to tell if it was serious or not. Yee and the schmo seem to be doing well together. GOOD FOR THEM!

1 Like

Iā€™d rather watch the schmoe than have Brett Okamoto bore me to sleep with his bland interviews.

Who the duck watches these retards?

1 Like

The moment that someone posts a selfie of themselves taken by themselves in a bathroom mirror I immediate discount any credibility that they might have had.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how people watch schmo/colby type vids, that shit is beyond cheesy

Yee fine as hell though

1 Like

I like them both. The Schmo has some legitimately hilarious interviews especially when the person is liking the schtick. He asks good questions and doesnā€™t drag things out.

Helen has a banging body and does good interviews.

The Schmo isnā€™t funny and I canā€™t stand him.

2 Likes

You donā€™t think sheā€™s hot??? LOL ok. Sheā€™s an absolute smokeshow. Iā€™d like to see the 250 lb gorgon youā€™re tagging.

Hey hey now, in university I nailed a 6 foot 200lb ringette player who was nickname ā€œMedusa.ā€

It was a re-make of ā€œClash Of The Titans!ā€

1 Like